• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Various high grade CGC GA/SA/BA keys October 20 2019 - Final Price Drop - Take 25% Off - Shock Suspenstories #6 (classic cover) CGC 7.5 added
2 2

36 posts in this topic

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Pricing: I try to price books close to fair market value. I am open to offers but it's not very likely I'm going to be accepting offers at 20-30% off fair market value as I can wholesale books all day long at those prices.

Edited by VintageComics

Amazing Spider-man #136 CGC 9.6 OW (1st Harry Osborne as Green Goblin)

Asking $550 (shipping included)

(sorry about the glare - scans will be available later)

Amazing Spider-man  136 CGC 9_6 OW 2073839003.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Daredevil #111 CGC 9.8 White (1st Silver Samurai)

Asking $550 (shipping included) SOLD!

2021435141_Daredevil111CGC9_8White.thumb.jpg.bb03ca1416e8ae62a3ef99cacee6c1ce.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

DC Comics Presents #26 CGC 9.8 White

Asking $700 (shipping included) SOLD!

883416820_DCComicsPresents26CGC9_8White.thumb.jpg.d8703eff811462dda8b45dbfe496abcf.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Eternals #1 CGC 9.6 OW

Asking $400 (shipping included)

Eternals 1 CGC 9_6 OW 2077105010.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Forgot one....

Avengers #71 CGC 9.6 OW (1st app Invaders)

Asking $675 (shipping included) SOLD!

500277195_Avengers71CGC9_6OW.thumb.jpg.9486ba1e9d7a62b7d52d16b43525c629.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

X-men #53 CGC 9.4 OWW (Barry Smith's 1st US Comic Book work)

Asking $325 (shipping included)

X-Men 53 CGC 9_4 OWW 2077105021.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

X-men #95 CGC 9.8 White pages (Death of Thunderbird, 3rd app. New X-men)

Asking $1300 (shipping included) SOLD!

X-men 95 CGC 9_8 OWW.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

On 10/20/2019 at 4:37 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:

Nice books Roy!
In your pics, is that your hotel room carpet floor you’re using as the background of the slabs? I usually use the desk :baiting:

Yeah. I was trying to get some good light from the window. lol

I have a couple of more books I forgot to list (but I don't currently have pics)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marvel Spotlight #32 CGC 9.8 White - 1st app. Spider-Woman - Asking $1500 (shipping included) - SOLD!

Edited by VintageComics

On 10/21/2019 at 8:28 PM, Dreamsleep said:

Nice books Roy! :golfclap:

Thanks, Troy.

Edited by VintageComics

Thanks, Troy!

I also want to add that the Avengers #71 CGC 9.6 is again AVAILABLE and is on the list at 15% off.

Thanks!