• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotta love craigslist

82 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, unclezebo said:

Hey now, I fix fences every few weeks, between the deer knocking down the electric fence or a limb falling on the barbwire ones. lol Fixing fences is better than trying to herd a cow down the road...........

Tweakers took mine down to buy a camper we had back there. The fence is in bad shape after being laid down and driven on a few times, a ratchet strap and some rebar tie wire is holding it together. Now that we have the camper out of there a block wall is on the agenda 

Edited by dupont2005

Just now, unclezebo said:

I think you would have to touch them to get them in the barrel which voids significance.

true-UNLESS his 'possums did all the carryin'

Just now, dupont2005 said:

Tweaked took mine down to buy a camper we had back there. The fence is in bad shape after being laid down and driven on a few times, a ratchet strap and some rebar tie wire is holding it together. Now that we have the camper out of there a block wall is on the agenda 

Might be some Action #1's in them thar hills-

7 minutes ago, unclezebo said:

toad lick, toad suck. It's still being alot more familiar with a toad than I feel comfortable.

I recommend keeping all oral appendages away from toads in general and in specific.