• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

advice needed for good facilitator

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new to comic books. I have recently bought a CGC ss of avengers vs xmen #1 sketch cover on ebay which was signed by stan lee, olivier coipel, jim cheung and mark morales.

I wish to get a signature from John Romita Jr.

I know that there will be a signing event CCXP Sao Paulo. 

Can anyone suggest good CGC facilitator? 

thanks!

On 10/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, pky0405 said:

Hi,

I am new to comic books. I have recently bought a CGC ss of avengers vs xmen #1 sketch cover on ebay which was signed by stan lee, olivier coipel, jim cheung and mark morales.

thanks!

The only facilitator that I know of that is going is Desert Wind Comics.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:09 PM, pky0405 said:

Hi,

thanks!

If I were you, I'd wait till next year and contact @Rich_Henn or @Par2ch to get this done. 

I don't know how often JRJR does conventions, but from my recollection he should attend at least three to four per year in the US?  Is there a specific reason you've highlighted the Sao Paolo appearance?  Are you planning to go to that one, or is just the soonest appearance?  Or do you live in Brazil? If either of those are true, it would be EXTREMELY PERTINENT to say that.  In which case your best option is probably Desert Wind aka Celestial Comics (you can google them). 

Otherwise, you should follow the advice below (from above)

1 hour ago, Chazgee said:

If I were you, I'd wait till next year and contact @Rich_Henn or @Par2ch to get this done. 

FYI - John Romita, Jr. is also listed as a guest for Comic Con Revision in Ontario, Canada scheduled for May 16-17, 2020.

Also, he is one of the nicest creators I've ever met and he donates the proceeds from his signings to St. Jude's Children's hospital.  The guys is a class act.