• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value Comics? Worth grading?
1 1

55 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I usually don’t get called to the house until once it has become a proper party. 

we should just direct him to moderns and call it a day. 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I usually don’t get called to the house until once it has become a proper party. 

we should just direct him to moderns and call it a day. 

well he made a reservation for you is all.

19 hours ago, Bobby-Joe said:

Many valuable old and new comics. How much is it to grade them?

which new comics are valuable?

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:
  1. worth $1.49 

I do not think a 75c comic (sky worlds) can be deemed 'valuable' generally speaking-

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I had never heard of Pitt #1 comic until this thread. Looked on ebay and they be asking 250$ in 9.6. And don't start that BS that asking ain't gettten'. You guys just trying to rip OP off and get it for cheap. Sharks around here! Everywhere!

I hope someone with a famous first ed comes in so we can tell em its not worth squat then i can rip em off and get it for cheap!!!

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:

I had never heard of Pitt #1 comic until this thread. Looked on ebay and they be asking 250$ in 9.6. And don't start that BS that asking ain't gettten'. You guys just trying to rip OP off and get it for cheap. Sharks around here! Everywhere!

Except CGC 9.8s SELL for $30-$35 or less. Why don't you learn how to search on ebay for actual SALES data? It will help.