• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help identifying artist

7 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, gagaliya said:

Hi can someone help me identify who this artist is.  For the life of me i cant remember who i purchased this from at comic con.  thanks

IMG_7011.jpg

Very well done. I’ll pass this around to see if anyone knows. What year did you get it?

Thanks i got it this year at new york comic con, thought it was terry dodson based on the letters but his style is very different, also his signature is different as well when i compared to some of his signed art prints.  It's driving me crazy! 

NYCC was only 3 weeks ago and you already forgot? doh!

:idea: 

Check your camera phone.  Maybe you took a pic with the artist holding the art but just forgot? :baiting:

:idea:

Look at the artist alley guest list names, starting with the letter T for their first name.  The names should still be on the NYCC website or in the free program book they give out at the show.

It's a nice commission.  All the best.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:47 AM, Andrew_H said:

It's Tim Doyle, a printmaker for Nakatomi Inc. It's from his "Shiny Objects" series. If you google nakatomi incorparated prints you should find their website and his links. ignore the Die Hard references when you do that I imagine.

My surname's Doyle and I've been signing it for many years.  I would never have recognized my name (I'm also a 'T Doyle') as signed by the artist!  :grin: