• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fundraiser for CGC Grader Paul Litch! RECAP PAGE 7... Current donation total = $3,377!
11 11

160 posts in this topic

BATMAN ADVENTURES ANNUAL #1 in 9.6. Joker story with the 3rd ever appearance of Harley Quinn! Hard to believe this book is now 25 years old. Stunning copy, sharp corners and looks every bit a 9.8 from the front.

$40  $32   

US shipping on me; will ship int'l at cost.

batadvsann1.jpg.f3aad046ec27f61b0ddf77853c23fe58.jpg

Edited by Point Five

13 hours ago, Mr Sneeze said:

Lot of Kull 1-15, 20 and 29 and 2 lower grade copies of Creatures on the Loose 10 as well as Marvel Feature 1, 3, 4 and Red Sonja 1-4, 7, 8. Grades and scans below. $100 donation. US/Canada shipping on me

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE 10 - VG/F, cover almost detached from top staple, centerfold detached.

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE 10 - F, Chipping front cover outer edge just below blue circle.

KULL 1 - F/VF

c1aa.jpgc1ab.jpgc1ba.jpgc1bb.jpgk1a.jpgk1b.jpg

KULL 2 - VF/NM

MONSTERS ON THE PROWL 16 - VF/NM

KULL 3 - F/VF

k2a.jpgk2b.jpgk2c.jpgk2d.jpgk3a.jpgk3b.jpg

KULL 4 - F/VF

KULL 5 - VF+, printers crease.

KULL 6 - VF, printers crease.

k4a.jpgk4b.jpgk5a.jpgk5b.jpgk6a.jpgk6b.jpg

KULL 7 - VF/NM

KULL 8 - VF/NM

KULL 9 - VF

k7a.jpgk7b.jpgk8a.jpgk8b.jpgk9a.jpgk9b.jpg

KULL 10 - VF

KULL 11 - VF-

KULL 12 - VF/NM

k10a.jpgk10b.jpgk11a.jpgk11b.jpgk12a.jpgk12b.jpg

KULL 13 - VF/NM

KULL 14 - VF

KULL 15 - VF

k13a.jpgk13b.jpgk14a.jpgk14b.jpgk15a.jpgk15b.jpg

KULL 20 - F/VF, non color breaking ding top right corner.

KULL 29 - VF

k20a.jpgk20b.jpgk29a.jpgk29b.jpg

MARVEL FEATURE 1 - NM-

MARVEL FEATURE 3 - VG, water damage back cover.

MARVEL FEATURE 4 - F/VF

mf1a.jpgmf1b.jpgmf3a.jpgmf3b.jpgmf4a.jpgmf4b.jpg

RED SONJA 1 - VF, small ding bottom left corner.

RED SONJA 2 - F/VF

RED SONJA 3 - F/VF

r1a.jpgr1b.jpgr2a.jpgr2b.jpgr3a.jpgr3b.jpg

RED SONJA 4 - F/VF

RED SONJA 7 - F/VF

RED SONJA 8 - F/VF

r4a.jpgr4b.jpgr7a.jpgr7b.jpgr8a.jpgr8b.jpg

Sure. I'll take it.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:45 PM, skypinkblu said:

BTW, I have met Paul, it was a while ago, but he was very nice and I wish him a safe journey as he goes through the surgery and recovery.

Thank you so much for helping my friend. He's a great guy and deserves all the support we can give him...  :foryou:

1 hour ago, Ze-man said:

I totally agree, we are forever grateful to the CGC Board Community for all the support, and financial help we received when my son was Diagnosed with COATS years ago.  And while I haven t been online at all in recent years, not a week goes by I don't think about this goofy place and boardies that opened the world of Comic Books to me. 

Paul was among those early on at CGC who was not only nice to me, but went out of his way to help a "new guy" find his way.   So if ever there was a guy who deserves some help..it's Paul.  I wish you all the best in your full recovery Paul.

I have for auction a Disney Animation Cel.  All sales going to Pauls GoFunme.

This was given to my Daughter(Ellen) by the immortal Nikos.  I had bought several comics from Nik over the years, became friends, he knew of my ellens love of Disney and literally shipped this cel to me for Ellens room.  Wouldn't let me pay for it of course.  Typical Nikos!

Having no idea of its real value aside from it being an animation Cel, Value is hard to determine because of the Nikos factor.   

So if its ok with the Boards,  I will start bidding at $100 with $25 incremental bids. With bidding ending Ending 24 hours from this post.   Or a BIN of $500 if you wanna step up and help Paul!

Thanks to all involved and feel better Paul!!

Kenny

cel 2.jpg

cel1.jpg

I'll bid $100

3 hours ago, adampasz said:
16 hours ago, Mr Sneeze said:

Lot of Kull 1-15, 20 and 29 and 2 lower grade copies of Creatures on the Loose 10 as well as Marvel Feature 1, 3, 4 and Red Sonja 1-4, 7, 8. Grades and scans below. $100 donation. US/Canada shipping on me

Spoiler

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE 10 - VG/F, cover almost detached from top staple, centerfold detached.

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE 10 - F, Chipping front cover outer edge just below blue circle.

KULL 1 - F/VF

c1aa.jpgc1ab.jpgc1ba.jpgc1bb.jpgk1a.jpgk1b.jpg

KULL 2 - VF/NM

MONSTERS ON THE PROWL 16 - VF/NM

KULL 3 - F/VF

k2a.jpgk2b.jpgk2c.jpgk2d.jpgk3a.jpgk3b.jpg

KULL 4 - F/VF

KULL 5 - VF+, printers crease.

KULL 6 - VF, printers crease.

k4a.jpgk4b.jpgk5a.jpgk5b.jpgk6a.jpgk6b.jpg

KULL 7 - VF/NM

KULL 8 - VF/NM

KULL 9 - VF

k7a.jpgk7b.jpgk8a.jpgk8b.jpgk9a.jpgk9b.jpg

KULL 10 - VF

KULL 11 - VF-

KULL 12 - VF/NM

k10a.jpgk10b.jpgk11a.jpgk11b.jpgk12a.jpgk12b.jpg

KULL 13 - VF/NM

KULL 14 - VF

KULL 15 - VF

k13a.jpgk13b.jpgk14a.jpgk14b.jpgk15a.jpgk15b.jpg

KULL 20 - F/VF, non color breaking ding top right corner.

KULL 29 - VF

k20a.jpgk20b.jpgk29a.jpgk29b.jpg

MARVEL FEATURE 1 - NM-

MARVEL FEATURE 3 - VG, water damage back cover.

MARVEL FEATURE 4 - F/VF

mf1a.jpgmf1b.jpgmf3a.jpgmf3b.jpgmf4a.jpgmf4b.jpg

RED SONJA 1 - VF, small ding bottom left corner.

RED SONJA 2 - F/VF

RED SONJA 3 - F/VF

r1a.jpgr1b.jpgr2a.jpgr2b.jpgr3a.jpgr3b.jpg

RED SONJA 4 - F/VF

RED SONJA 7 - F/VF

RED SONJA 8 - F/VF

r4a.jpgr4b.jpgr7a.jpgr7b.jpgr8a.jpgr8b.jpg

Sure. I'll take it.

Awesome! I'm not sure how it works but send me a PM with your shipping address and I will get the books ready for shipping.

Here's  a  fresh  donation.  ALL  proceeds  to   the  fund,   and  I'll  cover  shipping  in  the US  of  A,  exact  shipping  anyhere  else. 

Classic  Comics 10,   first  print,    HRN  10,  ad  for the next  issue on the  back  cover.  

Flat  tight  and  clean,  decent  gloss,   tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages.   Half  inch  tear   RH  edge  FC,  upper  LH  corner  is  bumped  with  a  chip out. 

Pretty  book   with   good  color  strikes  and  nice  eye  appeal.  

Let's  see  if  there  are  any  Classics  fans  out  there  with  a  taste  for  First  Prints

Asking  $200,   all for  Paul.  SOLD!  Thanks HighStakesComics!

A6rYNkk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here's  another.  ALL  proceeds  to   the  fund,   and  I'll  cover  shipping  in  the US  of  A,  exact  shipping  anyhere  else. 

March of  Crime 7  (#1)

Wally  Wood  art  in  a  fun  Fox   crime  book. 

Tears  BC  at  lower staple,  which is  still  hanging on  by  a  thread,  vertical   tear   lower  RH FC  with  matiching  tear  in  first  few  leaves,    general  wear,  
rubbing  along  lower  FC,   date stamp  upper  FC,  and  so  forth. Lower staple rusty  with   migration.   Nice  reader  with white pages.

Asking  $50,  all for  Paul.   Discounted  to  $30!

VEcHFHF.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here is my donation. Photo-Journal Guide to Comic Books vol 1 and 2. 

Vol. 1 has slight shelf wear to the dust jacket, but is otherwise near mint. Vol. 2 is new in shrink wrap.

:news: 
SOLD!Asking $80. U.S. Media Mail shipping is included.

E62E84EB-E336-495F-B20B-29A5F4073085.jpeg

Edited by adampasz
Sold!

4 hours ago, EmilC said:

My bid is $300.

Thanks @EmilC !! , as well as @skypinkblu and @faster friends

And fwiw, I didnt just take this from Ellens closet and post it. 

I told her about Paul, his situation and her first reaction was that she wanted to list it to help him.

:golfclap:

37 minutes ago, Ze-man said:

Thanks @EmilC !! , as well as @skypinkblu and @faster friends

And fwiw, I didnt just take this from Ellens closet and post it. 

I told her about Paul, his situation and her first reaction was that she wanted to list it to help him.

:golfclap:

Ellen has always been a sweetheart...say hi, please! @Ze-man

53 minutes ago, batcollector said:

I'll take them - thanks for offering up!

:applause:You will love them, Aaron!  Those are so much fun, nice donation Adam!

It's a rainy Sunday, maybe we can find a few more books to put up before Jon wakes up;) 

8 Eddie Campbell OGNs...3 hardcover and 5 softcover (After the Snooter is signed in pen on the inside "To Sean - from Eddie Campbell") If you have never read any Eddie Campbell solo work it is a lot of fun. Looks like 4 autobiographical books here, which are a real treat and Eddie conveys a lot with that wet thick brush of his. Bacchus is what got me into Eddie and I saw it first in "Dark Horse Presents", it is a throwback to a really special time in comics when people were telling odd and personal stories and Bacchus is just great and strange and silly and bonkers in all sorts of good ways.

Books are in pretty nice condition and all have original sales prices of $10-$17 so how about $35 to Paul through the gofundme for all 8? I will cover shipping in US via media mail, packed securely, and will cover first $10 of international shipping if someone outside the US wants these.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU PURCHASE THIS so I do not miss it.

EH5GJlNX4AEfsYf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Bird

Hellboy: The Art of Hellboy softcover - great condition

Jack Kirby Collector 24 with Kirby inked by Mignola on the cover. Signed by Mignola recently , this one is not in great condition with some folds and creasing

$35 for the pair to Paul via gofundme, shipping covered by me in US

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU PURCHASE THIS so I do not miss it.

EH5LTNVX4AY1fIa?format=jpg&name=4096x409EH5LTlxX4AAM-xV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Bird