• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fundraiser for CGC Grader Paul Litch! RECAP PAGE 7... Current donation total = $3,377!
11 11

160 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I will match the first $250 in donations made after this post. Post here if you donate and tag me @ricksneatstuff 

I have never met Paul but I love the way the comic community comes together to help it's own. :foryou:

Very nice gesture  Rick! I'm going to paste this on the other thread (if Jon hasn't already).

3 hours ago, Point Five said:

First item? Glad you asked!

--

MEN'S ADVENTURES #20 in 4.5. Graphic Russ Heath war cover... has a lot in common with War #11 IMO, and perhaps even tougher to find. Nice copy with good colors; some smudging/mottling on the back. Cool and uncommon book.

$160

US shipping on me; will ship int'l at cost.

mensadventures20b.jpg.95b87f2fe86d679daec7a1a522086b94.jpg

Back:

Reveal hidden contents

mensadventures20bback.jpg.fd58bb96dfc5d0edd2470c5af58bcb0c.jpg

@Markentoth Were you looking for one of these? 

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I will match the first $250 in donations made after this post. ...

That's awesome Rick, thanks so much.

Since your post, $160 has been donated so we need another $90 to unlock your match figure. hm  Stay tuned!

45 minutes ago, Point Five said:

That's awesome Rick, thanks so much.

Since your post, $160 has been donated so we need another $90 to unlock your match figure. hm  Stay tuned!

If someone bought my lot, we would only need $15  hm

Just now, comicdonna said:

If someone bought my lot, we would only need $15  hm

If someone buys your lot and we need the $15, I'll lower my last  lot to $15 and if no one else buys it, I'll buy it myself;)

Meanwhile  I'm hoping we get more donations:)