• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fundraiser for CGC Grader Paul Litch! RECAP PAGE 7... Current donation total = $3,377!
11 11

160 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2019 at 2:56 PM, catrick339 said:

Here's  a  fresh  donation.  ALL  proceeds  to   the  fund,   and  I'll  cover  shipping  in  the US  of  A,  exact  shipping  anyhere  else. 

Classic  Comics 10,   first  print,    HRN  10,  ad  for the next  issue on the  back  cover.  

Flat  tight  and  clean,  decent  gloss,   tight  spine  and  CF,  white pages.   Half  inch  tear   RH  edge  FC,  upper  LH  corner  is  bumped  with  a  chip out. 

Pretty  book   with   good  color  strikes  and  nice  eye  appeal.  

Let's  see  if  there  are  any  Classics  fans  out  there  with  a  taste  for  First  Prints

Asking  $200,   all for  Paul. 

A6rYNkk.jpg

Let's  get this back  up  on  page  1. Price  reduced to $125,   all for Paul   SOLD!

Edited by catrick339

On 10/26/2019 at 3:05 PM, catrick339 said:

Here's  another.  ALL  proceeds  to   the  fund,   and  I'll  cover  shipping  in  the US  of  A,  exact  shipping  anyhere  else. 

March of  Crime 7  (#1)

Wally  Wood  art  in  a  fun  Fox   crime  book. 

Tears  BC  at  lower staple,  which is  still  hanging on  by  a  thread,  vertical   tear   lower  RH FC  with  matiching  tear  in  first  few  leaves,    general  wear,  
rubbing  along  lower  FC,   date stamp  upper  FC,  and  so  forth. Lower staple rusty  with   migration.   Nice  reader  with white pages.

Asking  $50,  all for  Paul. 

VEcHFHF.jpg

Price reduced to $30, all for Paul

11 hours ago, HighStakesComics said:

ssI will take the Classic Comics 10 please.

Good morning!

Classic Comics 10  is  SOLD!   (after I went to bed last night,  :D )

Thanks. HighStakesComics,  good job!

(Rick  wanders off to mark the comic sold,  and  to grab a cuppa jjoe)

Edited by catrick339

On 10/28/2019 at 10:29 PM, Point Five said:

SOUTHERN BASTARDS #1-20, avg. 9.6. A complete first print set of one of my favorite modern series. Killer writing and art; strongly recommended. Attractive high grade set; most are 9.6 or better.

$50  

US shipping on me; int'l at cost tho would be pricey.

IMG_1366.thumb.JPG.a11a6c570410716237ff14f35a3d1e16.JPG

Reduced to $40 shipped in US, sheesh! Someone needs this set!

On October 22, 2019 at 11:01 PM, Readcomix said:

Affordable Timely GGA reader lot: Nellie the Nurse #16 and Tessie the Typist #18 both Fair/Good (both covers are attached by the staples at the rear; Tessie CF detached at lower staple) -- $50 shipped within the U.S. All money to Paul.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This is my unsold lot on page 4 -- I am adding these to it, same price. Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #151 and Four Color #394; comes with the previous owner's set of 2 Donald Duck bookmarks. $50 for everything, all to Paul.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 10/28/2019 at 10:29 PM, Point Five said:

SOUTHERN BASTARDS #1-20, avg. 9.6. A complete first print set of one of my favorite modern series. Killer writing and art; strongly recommended. Attractive high grade set; most are 9.6 or better.

$50 $40  

US shipping on me; int'l at cost tho would be pricey.

IMG_1366.thumb.JPG.a11a6c570410716237ff14f35a3d1e16.JPG

One last try. Reduced to $30; all proceeds to Paul!  SOLD

Edited by Point Five

Hey troops,

I'm feeling like this thread has probably about run its course, and don't want to keep bumping it forever. Unless there are any new donations (hint hint), let's say another 24 hours to wrap up and then a soft close tomorrow night.

Thanks to everyone who participated. You guys rock!

7 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Take- I wanted to read this anyway... what do I need to do to pay and confirm?

Sorry, Dormian took them a few posts above you. I've now updated the listing.

44 minutes ago, woregul said:
On 10/29/2019 at 10:47 PM, Point Five said:

Dracula Lives #1 VF 8.0 -- $58

I take this if still available. thanks

Awesome. @bounty_coder, is this book still available for the cause?