• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a person to run the Holiday Raffle
3 3

48 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2019 at 9:36 PM, HolidayHam said:

Hey guys and gals! :hi: 

I started running the Holiday Gift Exchange and the Holiday Raffle 8 years ago.  Many of you know, I had stepped back from doing the Gift Exchange part of it a few years ago (thank you @GiftGuardian_nyc and @HollyJollyOne

In my first couple of years, I had some help from @Ze-Holiday-migration and his elves.  Eventually they retired and I discovered a couple of other elves to take over picking the names for the draw.  

Now, I might be able to persuade these little elves to do the draw again, but HolidayHam is getting old and doesn't want to run the raffle and the prize picking anymore.  

Any volunteers? :angel:  

I can offer some assistance to get you started, if needed.  (FYI: The gift exchange typically begins in November, so people receive their gifts before Hanukah/Christmas and the raffle typically starts on Boxing Day)

Thanks in advance!

-HH

It's almost November :wishluck:

What confused me was boxing day in Texas is Dec 26th lol

:ohnoez:

:foryou:

3 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Man!  I misread the title to this thread thinking it said "Looking for a person to ruin the Holiday Raffle".  Suddenly my mind was ablaze with all kinds of possibilities... but no, that's not what it said...  :facepalm:

I read it the same way. That's why I volunteered. :devil:

On 11/6/2019 at 9:08 PM, The Sledder said:

I'll be helping with the Raffle this year.  :whee:

If you haven't already, go ahead and sign up for the gift exchange.  Both events are great fun.

First year I won't be participating :( hope y'all have have and get what you want. Not sure what I could do but if I can help let me know.