• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a person to run the Holiday Raffle
3 3

48 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Can we please pick someone who won't pick my name last this year.  Thanks!

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind getting first pick again.  I've been good all year.  Honest! :angel:

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind getting first pick again.  I've been good all year.  Honest! :angel:

You get 1st pick 2 years in a row we get to kick you in the jimmie.  it's in the rules.

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

You get 1st pick 2 years in a row we get to kick you in the jimmie.  it's in the rules.

I got first pick like 2 years ago.  Like 80 last year.

Whew.gif.1e53bea633bf056dbd3c658538439e96.gif

Jimmie is safe and sound. 

3 hours ago, 999ghosts said:

When will this go live to get in on it?

This is a quote from the Gift Exchange thread

On 11/1/2019 at 11:18 AM, HollyJollyOne said:

What and when is the Holiday raffle? Starting this year, all raffle information will be kept completely separate from the Gift Exchange. There will be a separate thread created for the 2019 Holiday Raffle sometime after the Gift Exchange match-ups have been PM'd. (I'm thinking late Nov./early Dec.)
Please do not add any Raffle information to the form below thinking I've forgotten/neglected to add it... be patient.

3 hours ago, 999ghosts said:

When will this go live to get in on it?

Expect a sign-up thread to be started in the next 1-2 weeks. 

If anyone wants me to tag them in the sign-up thread once it's created so they don't miss it, feel free to express your interest in this thread.  (thumbsu

And sign up for the Gift Exchange while you're at it.  The sign up is currently live. 

2 minutes ago, The Sledder said:

Expect a sign-up thread to be started in the next 1-2 weeks. 

If anyone wants me to tag them in the sign-up thread once it's created so they don't miss it, feel free to express your interest in this thread.  (thumbsu

And sign up for the Gift Exchange while you're at it.  The sign up is currently live. 

I tried to tag you for other's that had wondered about the raffle, it didn't seem to work, but I was wanting to confirm that your running it, to let other's know that help has been found! :headbang:

@The Sledder seems to work now, perhaps I was trying to tag the Shredder, hope I stay on Santa's nice list and no foot-clan find me...... kunnnng fuuu! :foryou: