• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED SOLD OUT ***MATT BAKER GRAILS TRIFECTA!!!***
1 1

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Joshua33 said:

Let me preface this last listing. This book has been increasingly tough to get. I WOULD NOT be selling this book if I didn't have 2 copies. There are only 26 on census, and I know of 4 that are resubmit. This book just sold in 7.5 for $8,250 the other day. I also know of staggering prices of this book in recent private sales. A true toughy. A great book at a great price for all my Baker junkies out there. Get this one before it's completely out of range!!! FOX from the 40s... Yes please!!!

ALL TOP 16 CGC 5.0

$3,350

20191021_200146.jpg

20191021_200159.jpg

:takeit:...come to daddy..come home

1 hour ago, Joshua33 said:

Let me preface this last listing. This book has been increasingly tough to get. I WOULD NOT be selling this book if I didn't have 2 copies. There are only 26 on census, and I know of 4 that are resubmit. This book just sold in 7.5 for $8,250 the other day. I also know of staggering prices of this book in recent private sales. A true toughy. A great book at a great price for all my Baker junkies out there. Get this one before it's completely out of range!!! FOX from the 40s... Yes please!!!

ALL TOP 16 CGC 5.0

:news: SOLD TO @Casablanca

20191021_200146.jpg

20191021_200159.jpg

Congrats.To me this is my favorite Baker cover.The avatar is home.