• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kav said:

ha ha thats just a running joke I have

like with the 'you just better watch yourself'

when you say "a running joke", do you mean one that has long "run its course?" (shrug) 

1 minute ago, thirdgreenham said:

when you say "a running joke", do you mean one that has long "run its course?" (shrug) 

mostly a joke that people run away from.... :sorry:

thanks for the comedic relief, fingh!

FYI, I'm the eleventy millionth person to declare that the golden age of the boards were far better than they are now.  :gossip: 

I miss those days.  Every day (as long as you were in the VCC Elite) was fun! Pernts everywhere.  Pile ons on pylons, locked threads and dongs everywhere.

:cloud9:  

FYI, I'm the eleventy millionth person to declare that the golden age of the boards were far better than they are now.  :gossip: 

I miss those days.  Every day (as long as you were in the VCC Elite) was fun! Pernts everywhere.  Pile ons on pylons, locked threads and dongs everywhere.

I would agree if only newbs werent targeted.  Veterans going after each other with a vengeance-I'm all for that.

1 minute ago, kav said:

I would agree if only newbs werent targeted.  Veterans going after each other with a vengeance-I'm all for that.

Noobs were not the only ones targeted.  Dumbasses like bio-rump also made themselves pretty easy to :baiting: 

5 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Always good to talk to you, Andy. Thanks for cleaning up that thread, as you always do.

Noobs were not the only ones targeted.  Dumbasses like bio-rump also made themselves pretty easy to :baiting: 

Thats what i mean leave newbs alone and everyone else is fair game in my book.

ps safety tip:

73357288_3052136014856374_591775987205668864_n.jpg

Just now, thirdgreenham said:

Sorry kav,

Noobs had to be fair game because they had the stupidest things to say. (shrug) 

Sorry noobs everywhere :foryou: 

#noobshavefeelingstoo 

dang.

I cannot deny this, especially in my own case-

The noobs i hate the most are the drive-by shouters.

Come in, post a question, vanish.  further questions about their question posed to them-ignored.

WHY DID YOU COME HERE??? :pullhair:

44 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

the old guard is required to respond to all "things are so much better now" threads. It should be someone else but I have been looking at Paul Litch's thread and drinking 10 year old rye. So suck it n00bs.

:roflmao:

3 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

There hasn't been a quality newb since 2010.