• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, seanfingh said:

Yo mama so fat, Comichron posts print runs on her GrubHub orders.

My Lord she was a big woman.  She was fat!  I ever tell you how fat she was? 

She was so fat people used to run around her for exercise... that's how fat she was. 

I tell ya. 

NEWS_170539899_AR_0_RPQTMRPTDLWR.jpg

17 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I don't mind stirring up things everyonce in awhile and my desire to respond to people in a manner that left me in the company of steel for many years seems to be diminishing as well.

the man of steel = Superman

the company of steel = hm

Superstore?

image.jpeg.2d849c615705af0b9688c0b55dcb2b0e.jpeg

Edited by valiantman

so to stir things up to the veterans when is a noob not a newbie any more? lol :popcorn:

Can post counts be the deciding factor or Joined date? 

Also I see the joined dates are back

Edited by Krismusic

Well, post counts shouldn't mean diddly.  Not when there are (were) people who would post over a hundred times a day, basically just shouting "look at me, look at me!"  Where's the attention whore meme?

13 hours ago, seanfingh said:

Each successive generation that finds the CGC boards is scorned by the previous generation and adored by the n00bs. Thus it has been and thus it shall ever be.

But class of 2005 is the best.  Suck it Greenham!  @thirdgreenham

When I first joined people were commiserating about the "good old days" of the boards (shrug)

I miss a lot of the old members who don't post regularly now, unfortunately they haven't been replaced :(

44 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

so to stir things up to the veterans when is a noob not a newbie any more? lol :popcorn:

Can post counts be the deciding factor or Joined date? 

Also I see the joined dates are back

I've said this many times before...being a newb is a state of mind, an attitude.

There are people with tens of thousands of posts and have been here for over a decade who are still (and will presumably always be) newbs.

There are people who joined this month who are not.

35 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Well, post counts shouldn't mean diddly.  Not when there are (were) people who would post over a hundred times a day, basically just shouting "look at me, look at me!"  Where's the attention whore meme?

That's always rubbed me the wrong way, similar to n00bs who start a million new threads to say nothing (shrug)

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I've said this many times before...being a newb is a state of mind, an attitude.

There are people with tens of thousands of posts and have been here for over a decade who are still (and will presumably always be) newbs.

There are people who joined this month who are not.

lol you know I was just only trying to :baiting:fun at the many threads of "when a noob is not a noob anymore" or the "do post counts matter" 

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Catwomancomics said:

@Brandon Shepherd

hm What is your observation of these same “ aggressive drivers “ after they have left the dispensary? (shrug)

They jump in their Subaru Forrester and go straight to Taco Bell. After pulling out in front of another driver and running a red light.

Edited by Brandon Shepherd