• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i donlt know who's drama, but it's sucking me in like a vacuum when none of it's my business, until someone comes outright and say's i'm to blame 

as i said i like everyone, but the paranoia today is off the charts...

neither do i wish to feed or be apart of because it doesn't concern me...

You're to blame.

Let's hear what you got.

A reminder though that revisionist history, completely made up stuff, woe is me, passive/aggressive, whining, crying, trolling, attention whore, inside jokes and inside slams have already been taken.

Just now, Bird said:

I haven't read this thread, did anyone mention how the title of this thread alone would have been enough to start an uprising! :sumo:

much more calmer? 

I watch a lot of Judge Judy-people are always saying how they borrowed someone the money, how their dog digged under the fence etc.  lol 

7 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Wow. Talk about being under someone's influence..."deleted poster" can't speak for himself...? And who are we talking about?

i really wish this wouldn't get you so riled.... i don't know "the beef" and you never come out with your side, i don't want to be a pawn or i might as well just give up now....

i meant what i said neither of you are a rose, evidently i'm not either...

can we drop it? this says it all

7 minutes ago, Park said:

You're to blame. @ADAMANTIUM

Let's hear what you got.

A reminder though that revisionist history, completely made up stuff, woe is me, passive/aggressive, whining, crying, trolling, attention whore, inside jokes and inside slams have already been taken.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

for the love of God it's the holiday's and i was just trying to explain why i bought a newsstand book, none of this makes sense nor is it what any of us need

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I'm out !

Um didnt you specifically ask people to notify you of anomalous threads?

:taptaptap:

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Buzzetta has the cajones to say what i'm thinking i just want to wash my hands.... who cares what i think, i ain't nobody....

This is a sentence.

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is really silly in the long run, I'm not out to make a name, but if we we're ALL perfect then our mess wouldn't stink :boo:

Ok this is definitely NOT a sentence....

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i really wish this wouldn't get you so riled.... i don't know "the beef" and you never come out with your side, i don't want to be a pawn or i might as well just give up now....

i meant what i said neither of you are a rose, evidently i'm not either...

can we drop it? this says it all

:acclaim:

Suck it, snowflake losers!!