• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:

I would say document what you say so later you can say see I was right after all but that is a death sentence in the workplace.  Best strategy is wow boss great idea I wish I thought of it!  (JJ JAMESON and naming the Green Goblin comes to mind)

I got it under control... I think... As of now I am still good... Overwhelmed but good. 

Edited by Buzzetta

20 minutes ago, newshane said:

I think you were surprised that I changed my mind after being presented with a cogent argument. 

Now THAT is true. lol 

Mainly because it's so damn rare. But hey, if you don't reserve the right to change your mind with new information, you'll get left in the dirt. :cloud9:

5 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Now THAT is true. lol 

Mainly because it's so damn rare. But hey, if you don't reserve the right to change your mind with new information, you'll get left in the dirt. :cloud9:

sigh of relief gulp

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

sigh of relief gulp

I could say something here but I'm not gunna-

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I wish you well, as I always do....

Opinion

There will be people who will agree with you and people who won't...at the end of the day living with yourself is the only truth you require....

There is truth in that, in the end I'm as to blame, which I wish wasn't so.

I wish everyone peace, chalk up the inevitable as life in the big city ;)

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I haven't read this thread, did anyone mention how the title of this thread alone would have been enough to start an uprising! :sumo:

much more calmer? 

I was gonna say something, but I thought more better of it.

Just now, COI said:
1 hour ago, Bird said:

I haven't read this thread, did anyone mention how the title of this thread alone would have been enough to start an uprising! :sumo:

much more calmer? 

Alas heratio's your better men than I 

10 minutes ago, COI said:

If I was gooder i would of been abled to come up with a betterer title-

So tell me Kav, is mind-numbing boredom  more calm really better? Is this your utopia? In 2013, this thread would've been 26 more pages, locked, with pernts assigned by now. 

Park can't even get anything going here, and he's a terrible person.