• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, COI said:

So tell me Kav, is mind-numbing boredom  more calm really better? Is this your utopia? In 2013, this thread would've been 26 more pages, locked, with pernts assigned by now. 

Park can't even get anything going here, and he's a terrible person.

You have valid points across the board.  You're right-I miss the days when you could let loose.  I've had to restrain so many great zingers-

5 minutes ago, kav said:

You have valid points across the board.  You're right-I miss the days when you could let loose.  I've had to restrain so many great zingers-

Thank you for your generosity! :insane:

How do you think I feel? I missed a bus, a unicycle, and a fat lady, only to smack myself with a danged old train! doh!

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thank you for your generosity! :insane:

How do you think I feel? I missed a bus, a unicycle, and a fat lady, only to smack myself with a danged old train! doh!

True story.

I feel the boards have calmed down somewhat, thanks to this thread-we lanced the boil.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Callin you Lance from now on.

What do you call the boardie that was chased off in the copper newsstand premium thread, the boil? Cause I didn't do that... just fyi.

This thread I'm to blame, the topic was dropped, but me doh!

Didn't let it go, even though it had been hours since the last response....

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What do you call the boardie that was chased off in the copper newsstand premium thread, the boil? Cause I didn't do that... just fyi.

This thread I'm to blame, the topic was dropped, but me doh!

Didn't let it go, even though it had been hours since the last response....

No I felt sorry for that guy.  The boil was the general board animosity, which this thread seems to have cured.

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just now, you said the above quote...but earlier you said the following:

i donlt know who's drama, but it's sucking me in like a vacuum when none of it's my business, until someone comes outright and say's i'm to blame 

as i said i like everyone, but the paranoia today is off the charts...

neither do i wish to feed or be apart of because it doesn't concern me...

i really wish this wouldn't get you so riled.... i don't know "the beef" and you never come out with your side, i don't want to be a pawn or i might as well just give up now....

i meant what i said neither of you are a rose, evidently i'm not either...

can we drop it? this says it all

for the love of God it's the holiday's and i was just trying to explain why i bought a newsstand book, none of this makes sense nor is it what any of us need

@Buzzetta has the cajones to say what i'm thinking i just want to wash my hands.... who cares what i think, i ain't nobody....

(emphasis added)

...so which is it? 

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Just now, you said the above quote...but earlier you said the following:

(emphasis added)

...so which is it? 

I've already done my admittance, do you need quotes for that, or quote where I said who's party ran off a board member?

59 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No "boardie" was "chased off." Said "boardie" has posted for all of two weeks, and said, essentially, "I'm a comics professional and have worked in the industry my entire life, so you're totally rude and wrong if you challenge me." Said "boardie" has defended a "comics blog" that is filled with misinformation, and whose author has steadfastly refused to correct anything...and led a campaign to have people thrown off THIS board by fraudulent claims of "cyber bullying." Said "boardie" defended all of this. Said "boardie" has engaged in increasingly personal attacks, aided and abetted by other "boardies" with an ax to grind.

Said "boardie" is not even remotely a victim...said "boardie" is a perpetrator.

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

13 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

No "boardie" was "chased off." Said "boardie" said has posted for all of two weeks, and said, essentially, "I'm a comics professional and have worked in the industry my entire life, so you're totally rude and wrong if you challenge me." Said "boardie" has defended a "comics blog" that is filled with misinformation, and whose author has steadfastly refused to correct anything...and led a campaign to have people thrown off THIS board by fraudulent claims of "cyber bullying." Said "boardie" defended all of this. Said "boardie" has engaged in increasingly personal attacks, aided and abetted by other "boardies" with an ax to grind.

If you feel that way good for you, I don't feel it's justified, that is my right as a human with a conscience 

1 hour ago, COI said:

So tell me Kav, is mind-numbing boredom  more calm really better? Is this your utopia? In 2013, this thread would've been 26 more pages, locked, with pernts assigned by now. 

Park can't even get anything going here, and he's a terrible person.

Aww thanks, homie.

I've been trying for years and years to be a terrible person. I'm glad somebody finally noticed. :x

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
20 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

No "boardie" was "chased off." Said "boardie" said has posted for all of two weeks, and said, essentially, "I'm a comics professional and have worked in the industry my entire life, so you're totally rude and wrong if you challenge me." Said "boardie" has defended a "comics blog" that is filled with misinformation, and whose author has steadfastly refused to correct anything...and led a campaign to have people thrown off THIS board by fraudulent claims of "cyber bullying." Said "boardie" defended all of this. Said "boardie" has engaged in increasingly personal attacks, aided and abetted by other "boardies" with an ax to grind.

If you feel that way good for you, I don't feel it's justified, that is my right as a human with a conscience 

If someone has a problem with what someone else is doing, the right thing to do is either approach that person privately, or take it to moderation, and let them decide. 

In the old days...like this thread is about...people like that (particularly creators) would have been (and were) exposed for the ridiculousness that they are, and would either adapt...or go away.

Now...people with axes to grind encourage that nonsense. 

You say "I want to drop it, I want to drop it, I want to drop it, I don't like the drama"...then you deliberately create it.

Not good.