• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards much more calmer now
5 5

287 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

If someone has a problem with what someone else is doing, the right thing to do is either approach that person privately, or take it to moderation, and let them decide. 

In the old days...like this thread is about...people like that (particularly creators) would have been (and were) exposed for the ridiculousness that they are, and would either adapt...or go away.

Now...people with axes to grind encourage that nonsense. 

You say "I want to drop it, I want to drop it, I want to drop it, I don't like the drama"...then you deliberately create it.

Not good.

A rational thought for me to ponder, since several have gone to moderation, not me, because you forget to use this rational thought against any newb "perpetrator". I haven't called you by name in this thread, only directed to a thread on which this thread has ended and concluded at.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

A rational thought for me to ponder, since several have gone to moderation, not me, because you forget to use this rational thought against any newb "perpetrator". I haven't called you by name in this thread, only directed to a thread on which this thread has ended and concluded at.

Like I said: your actions and words don't line up, kind sir.

Anyone else see the irony of a thread about how much more calmer the boards are became a one man cage match?  lol 

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Like I said: your actions and words don't line up, kind sir.

In response I have no proof, but for the sake of your conscience,  I did try to pm you! After I deleted posts in this thread that didn't concern me, you either put me on block or had me on ignore the whole time. So while you ponder your conscience, maybe the mods will do a miracle for you and lock the thread.....

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

In response I have no proof, but for the sake of your conscience,  I did try to pm you! After I deleted posts in this thread that didn't concern me, you either put me on block or had me on ignore the whole time. So while you ponder your conscience, maybe the mods will do a miracle for you and lock the thread.....

Could be another Festivus miracle on the way!

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I made several appeals to you to discuss it via PM, and your response was "there's nothing to discuss." When you made it clear where you stood, I put you on ignore....hoping you meant it when you said you wanted to drop it. I'm not going to suggest you PM me if I'd already ignored you.

Now. How's about we move on...?

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

I always was of the impression that the great division within these boards wasn't so much noobs vs vets but the Golden Age forum's disdain for the dumpster fire that is Comics General.  Meanwhile the Original Art forum was blissfully unaware that the other forums even existed or looked down their noses at all this slabbing and grading nonsense.