• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mixed SALE CGC/RAW KEYS! and more
2 2

96 posts in this topic

MIXED SALE: I have 50 to 150 books to list ....depending

1st :takeit: wins the book. In thread or PM .

Payment: Pay-pal or check

Shipping : $15 bucks USA only. - We can split insurance if its needed. Raw books 10 bucks priority mail anywhere in US for up to 10 books.

Returns: CGC books speak for themselves please look at scan or ask me questions all CGC sales are final. Raw books 14 days full refund minus shipping.

All CGC books listed are discounted under 90 day GPA prices.

*If i miss a special variant or make a mistake in the listing, like missing a 35 cent variant and listing it at a normal price I reserve the right to correct any listing errors .

*I reserve the right to sell to anyone I like. No HOS or bad people.

*****Raw grading is subjective. I really try my best, but i do miss things , please look at scan , I always try to go a grade lower in my description and do send books in to CGC so I am not horrible. I do offer the refund on the raw books, no worries. Pm me and call me out if you think I have something overgraded, its OK with me.

Offers are fine

Thanks for looking!

Edited by paul747