• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old photos of yourselves with comic books, costumes, toys, etc.
11 11

433 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Robot Man said:
1 hour ago, Jaylam said:

I couldn't remember what jet that was, I remember it was battery powered with the engines lighting up and making jet sounds. After some research, I found a few images that are like the one I had in the Christmas picture. Mine had white wings like in the 2nd image of the jets.

1714117903_baniffjet.jpg.248151e55fd96e562aa628f56912f187.jpg

baniff jet 2.jpg

Mouse Trap was a blast. A group gift to all the kids in my house one year!

Me too Robot Man!

I remember my brother being a little too young and complaing about the set up time, he didn't realize what it would do....

I think I tried to intentionally get caught (or in my mind I did), so my brother could be the first to watch the crazy gizmo go lol

He was happy after that!

4 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

Well, actually, I believe it's been on that Dr. Evil figure since about 1969/70. Once I got it on there, I never took it off. I probably didn't want to risk breaking it too.

ya that would be to much stress on it :foryou: 

still cool!

19 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

i see the Mouse Trap game!! and that toy jet is awesome !!

i also see Chutes and Ladders !! everyone had that board game

Actually, that’s not a Mouse Trap game, it’s another game called Slap Trap. I didn’t think the box looked right for a Mouse Trap game. Here’s an image of the whole box and game pieces. (Image and game depicted not mine.)

10E8F070-9074-4538-8836-E220992C0528.jpeg.b37afcffa4a5fb29f5da647410a1dcf2.jpeg

2 hours ago, Ivan Ivanstein said:

This one’s creepy! Come on fellows, we can do better than this.... still worth owning if only for the sociological interest. 

00872E2F-E291-4D5E-8A73-0EC276A9A4B6.jpeg

that photographer is a modern day inspiring instagrammer lol 

42 minutes ago, Ivan Ivanstein said:

Say! I’ve got a different photo of the same lady with the same comic!

If you do it’s probably my photo. I shot it myself. I have posted it before. And it’s not a lady it is a guy and he is a boardie that has posted on this thread...