• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old photos of yourselves with comic books, costumes, toys, etc.
11 11

433 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, Inhuman Fiend said:

This is me on my 14th birthday in 1979...my parents surprised me after my baseball game. I was stunned...this had been priced at the outrageous sticker price of $65 at my local comic shop and I never thought they would get it for me!

Greg 14th birthday.jpg

I hope you still have it?.

35 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

Late 50's at my grandparents for Christmas with my uncle (he's in front of the tree) who was a year younger than me. We received toy trucks and cars.

Howie3.jpg

I think I see a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass on the stock and a thing that tells time in the corner-

3 hours ago, frozentundraguy said:

Late 50's at my grandparents for Christmas with my uncle (he's in front of the tree) who was a year younger than me. We received toy trucks and cars.

Howie3.jpg

Real Christmas tree. :cloud9:

Huge radio in the background. :cloud9:

Well dressed kids not staring at cell phones. :cloud9:

On 11/17/2020 at 5:33 AM, kav said:

When I was a little boy my grandmother bought me this and it quickly became my favorite toy:

29904_o_1bdead0189j1jaeb461o971on8b_product.jpg

(tsk) No playing with your ding a ling in a public forum!

19 hours ago, speedcake said:

Going back a little further in time, here I am showing off my brand spanking new Transformers Metroplex. And some construx behind me. In the second pic is a G.I. Joe Sky Lynx that I also got that year :banana:

B802892C-656A-4670-85F4-3CE8563CB5A8.jpeg

1FD203F7-C0A0-4465-AC57-ACFBB6379E28.jpeg

Nothing better than seeing ARAH & G1 Transformers under your tree back in the 80s!