• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old photos of yourselves with comic books, costumes, toys, etc.
11 11

433 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ivan Ivanstein said:

Yellow Kid, Native American, Ottoman Turk. Tintype, c.1896. Mardi Gras?? Super rare. 

E23E7E7C-9C0D-464B-9104-C8D2D05700AE.jpeg

Forget Pennywise...Can you imagine running into one of THESE at night,,heck nevermind the night anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCARY.:fear:

3 hours ago, Jaylam said:

My old home town comic shop made it into a movie back in 1987. Here's a screenshot. What's amazing to me is I never noticed the Batmobile parked in front until I stopped the frame to make this image. It's just a brief sequence showing the façade getting shot up by some terrorists. Of note Chuck Conners played our police chief and this is the comic book shop I would frequently see Ryan White as a customer if any of you know or remember him from the news back in the mid and late 80's. Elton John recently credited Ryan in a TV interview for helping him break his cocaine addiction and turning his life around.

1587140548_terrorsquadkokomocomicsB.jpg.1d302e75614ec2cdcdb6f10fdff05ff7.jpg

I was finally able to make a GIF of the scene. Notice the careful placement of some of the bullet shot holes in the sign. 

1695001740_GY9bMtC-Imgur.gif.0551bb9e94df1dcafaeec8af3f235fab.gif

Edited by Jaylam

2 hours ago, Jaylam said:

Terror Squad. Let's just say it wasn't a major motion picture, although it does have an epic chase scene. It's kind of known as an embarrassment around my old home town. 

well at least it's not Manos the Hands of Fate-

18 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

I was finally able to make a GIF of the scene. Notice the careful placement of some of the bullet shot holes in the sign. 

1695001740_GY9bMtC-Imgur.gif.0551bb9e94df1dcafaeec8af3f235fab.gif

Looks like Wonder Woman took one for the Gipper-