• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much influence do these boards have...
4 4

144 posts in this topic

Without these boards, I would have never realized what malignant manipulative maladjusted malevolent mendacious miscreants* all dealers everywhere are.  After 35 years of being trapped in a spell of trying to do the right thing, fool that I was, these boards have awakened me and unleashed my inner Rumpelstiltskin!  The next clueless little old lady that brings a Church-type collection my way?  Well... let's just say on that last go-around that Rozanski guy way overpaid!  Bwa-Ha-Ha!!!!

* My apologies... for the next few posts, members may experience a shortage of "M"s... we are re-stocking as soon as possible.

14 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Says the guy who reported his own post so he'd get a strike for "street cred"  :baiting:

Wait you can do that... nice street creed here I come.. lol 

11 hours ago, adampasz said:

Before I joined the boards, I couldn't understand why anyone would buy a comic book for more than $20.

Now, I can't understand why anyone would buy a comic book for less.

I agree 💯 

13 hours ago, adampasz said:

Before I joined the boards, I couldn't understand why anyone would buy a comic book for more than $20.

Now, I can't understand why anyone would buy a comic book for more than $1000.

7 hours ago, Krismusic said:

Wait you can do that... nice street creed here I come.. lol 

you can get cred too by popping up periodically and whining about kav lol 

There are boat loads of knowledge here (sarcastic comments and board fights, too:banana:). Tons of good people who will help if you don't "BitCoinSwami" it. 90% of my highest value books have come from the boards from sellers that graciously allow time payments. I've also found quite a few books at good prices to fill holes in my runs. 

On 10/25/2019 at 11:55 PM, adampasz said:

Cool! I have some 90s EXXXTreeme Drek to sell you for $20 an issue! lol