• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Pedigree Label do you prefer?
4 4

55 posts in this topic

I prefer option #4 (assuming the steel/gray background looks like #1) I think because there is some consistency with the prior label.

However, starting from scratch, Option #3 would be my choice.

And I strongly concur with sfcityduck, aka

"call it..."CGC Pedigree" similar to the "CGC Signature Series"?  And then, like with the sig books, you could have "CGC Pedigree Qualified Grade", "CGC Pedigree Restored Grade", and "CGC Pedigree Conserved Grade." 

Edited by path4play

On 10/25/2019 at 1:10 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Whatever they do I just hope it's the last change. Ideally they'd leave it the way it is now so those of us with OCD don't have to reholder :tonofbricks:

Why in the world would they do that as they love customers that have these types of OCD behavior as it adds more dollars to their top and bottom lines.  hm

In fact, they should probably change their labels every year because they've got these customers by their short hairs and can easily and willingly squeeze more dollars out of their pockets.  With all this extra money coming in, they can hopefully keep the prices down for everybody else then.  (thumbsu  lol

Edited by lou_fine