• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Copper Age Newsstands!
15 15

685 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I don't collect too much in the way of copper. Here's one of my few 

20200406_133451.jpg

20200406_133559.jpg

That issue had just come out during my sophomore year of high school as I was getting into more adult comics and my friend that was kind of mentoring me in what to read gave me his copy to introduce me to ASM. I've been a huge McFarlane and Hobgoblin fan ever since. I don't have a scan handy, but I've also got a 9.8 newsstand.

24 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

That issue had just come out during my sophomore year of high school as I was getting into more adult comics and my friend that was kind of mentoring me in what to read gave me his copy to introduce me to ASM. I've been a huge McFarlane and Hobgoblin fan ever since. I don't have a scan handy, but I've also got a 9.8 newsstand.

You should post it man! I was a couple months from 9 when this came out not even knowing who the heck Mcfarlane was. I really started becoming interested enough to spend allowance money around early 89 during the second half of MacFarlane's asm run. My older cousin had this along with 298 299 so on...I spent forever looking through all of them :cloud9: for whatever reason this cover always stuck in my mind 

Edited by MGsimba77

17 hours ago, Martin Sinescu said:

I like! This is my favorite, not yet graded, and I am trying to find others like it. Would anyone have a list? Oh, and the ASM is a Mark Jewelers!

ASM 306 Mark.jpg

Funeral For A Friend 2 001.jpg

Action Comics 1 1988 reprint 001.jpg

Edited by Spawnfreak
adding text