• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Copper Age Newsstands!
15 15

685 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, thor800 said:

found the opposite with my 80s / 90s collection - probably 1 out of 10 newsies and most not in NM shape.

wondering how this trend will play out; i've been combing sales sites for certain high grade keys and they are nowhere to be found.

Yeah, I am hanging around 1:10 or slightly better. I just have a lot of coppers.

Some Peter Porker - Spectacular Spider-Ham 1-3...Probably not hard to find these, they are purchased by myself of the spinners, and unread though  Thinking of a press, and submitting. Is it worth the time  🤔

58B0D098-5600-4834-A02E-3FA7B5EE4DD8.jpeg

Edited by nepatkm

On 4/30/2020 at 6:00 PM, chasehasadog82 said:

UXM #261 showed up today! I’m only missing #286 to complete a 9.6/9.8 Jim Lee (art) newsstand set

015F32F5-717C-4CC3-A929-70262FD8EC26.jpeg

That definitely looks cool, and I'm sure CGC must LOVE people doing this!  

What would the 'break even' sale price be for a CGC graded book?  Assuming the comic is worthless, I guess the cheapest service would be $20 plus shipping & handling to get a book graded and slabbed for your collection?