• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
2 2

353 posts in this topic

Peter Pan  Treasure Chest 1

Biggest  Dell  Giant   ever printed,   clocking in  at  212  pages.

Two  small  tears  lower  edge  RH  FC,  with matching  tears  on  the  first  couple  leaves.  Spine  slightly  cocked,  couple  color  breaking  creases BC,
one page  of  connect-the-dots  puzzle  penciled  in,  otherwise   interior   appears  untouched.   Tight  with  white  pages,   good  gloss.  
Far  and away  the nicest  copy  I've had,   and  among  the  better  copies that I've  seen. 

Asking  $180 SOLD! per PM!

ZA7LT3u.jpg

ywSpwee.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Okay,  that's  enough fun  for  one morning,    back  later  with  more  swell   comics!

Oh,   and  by all  means   check  out  my   "Weird stuff"  thread  over  in  Mixed,   for...well... weird  stuff. 

(Rick  sneaks one  in  at  lunchtime  to  see  if  anyone's paying  attention)

Uncanny  Tales 13

Touch of  spine roll,   but  nowhere  dramatic  as it looks,  production error  left  a  white  strip  along spine  plus  staples  offcenter, two small 
tears upper edge  FC  with  a  bit  of  wrinkling,  small  dogear  lower  RH  FC,  bit of general wear.

Tight,   glossy,  white  pages.  

Asking  $125'

5G4OMIY.jpg

3 hours ago, zzutak said:

My pleasure, as always.  (thumbsu

Hey, hey, hey!  This is a family thread! (tsk)

Evening,  Gang!

Getting  a late start  tonight,  but  I'll  get  a  few  books  up before  I   hang it up  for  the  evening.

Comic  Cavalcade 11 

Amateur fix up  RH  edge FC (I hesitatate to  call it  restoration, lol ) Old  tape  stains  here  and  there,  tape on  spine  and inside BC,
various other   bits of mild  mayhem.  Interior  is  quite  nice,    tight  with  white  pages. 

Nice  reader for $50   SOLD!

Dx3yU9J.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Two-Gun Kid 3
NICE  looking FC,  but there's a small  tape  repair  at  upper  staple  inside  spine,   1"  tear lower  edge  BC,  and  an  odd  little  section  
of  wrinkles  upper BC.  

Nice  looking  copy  with  some  big  flaws  for $60

aArVFXR.jpg

War 37

Small  tear  upper  LH  BC with  a  barely  attached  dangling  chad,  few  chips out  lower  edge BC,  some general wear. 
Tight,   good  gloss, offwhite pages

Asking  $20

IGBKCar.jpg

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Evening,  Gang!

Getting  a late start  tonight,  but  I'll  get  a  few  books  up before  I   hang it up  for  the  evening.

Comic  Cavalcade 11 

Amateur fix up  RH  edge FC (I hesitatate to  call it  restoration, lol ) Old  tape  stains  here  and  there,  tape on  spine  and inside BC,
various other   bits of mild  mayhem.  Interior  is  quite  nice,    tight  with  white  pages. 

Nice  reader for $50

Dx3yU9J.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel  Spotlight 3

Second  appearance  of  Werewolf By Night

Nice  glossy  copy  with  a few  small  flaws, color breaks on  spine,    tiny  indentation  upper  edge  FC, hint  of  general  wear.

Flat,   tight  spine  and  CF,   white pages. 

Asking  $20

KBM4rww.jpg

World's Finest 56

Piece out  FC,   tears  at  lower  staple....and  the  entire  spine has  been  glued.   Mutter,  sigh...Chips  and  pieces out  BC  to  boot.  Interior  is  nice,  tight  with  white pages. 

Grab  a  really  pretty  reader for $60

gSWz9A3.jpg

Space Family  Robinson  #1

Chip out  LH  edge BC,  light  dogears upper  RH  FC, bit of  general wear.  Flat,  bit of  gloss left,  tight spine  and CF,  offwhite  pages. 

Nice midgrader for $80  SOLD!

8ML6W1F.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Panic 2

More  cheap EC  goodness!

Small  pieces  out  LH  edge  BC,   cover loose,   entire spine  neatly  taped. Interior is tight with white pages. 

Glossy  reader for  $10  SOLD!

iicvgvN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Captain Marvel  Jr. 118

There's a spot of rubbing  along upper spine,   small  tears  BC  at  the  staples,  a touch of general wear. 
Flat,   glossy,   tight  spine  and  CF,   bone  white pages. 

Asking  $65  for  a   pretty  copy.

nibolf6.jpg

Marvel  Tales 154

SO!  The  logo  has  pencil  scribbles   all the  way  through,  tear RH edge FC,   plenty  of  wear,  dogears,  other minor  mayhem.

Still  has  tight  spine  and  CF,   white pages.

Grab  a  solid  reader for $20  SOLD!

B6aU2Pc.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Marvel  Tales 154

SO!  The  logo  has  pencil  scribbles   all the  way  through,  tear RH edge FC,   plenty  of  wear,  dogears,  other minor  mayhem.

Still  has  tight  spine  and  CF,   white pages.

Grab  a  solid  reader for $20

B6aU2Pc.jpg

Take