• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
2 2

353 posts in this topic

And  I  believe  that's  it  for  the  evening.  

Back in  the AM  with  another  handful,   and more  tomorrow  evening!

Whiz Comics 65  is  SOLD!  per  PM!

Y'see,  that's how it  works.    You  like  a  book   but you're a  cheap  bastich,  so  you send me  a  PM  with  your  insulting low offer,   
I  laugh in  your  face  and  counteroffer,  and a fine time  is  had by all.   

Sometimes  we  even  cut  a  deal,   :D

On 10/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, catrick339 said:

Mystery In Space  #1

Rough  cover   on  a  clean  interior.  Plenty of tape  repairs on interior  of  cover,  four  small pieces out  of  FC, one large  and  one  small  piece out 
of  BC,  light water stain  upper   BC,  upper  FC.    Interior   is   quite nice,  tight  with   white  pages,   and  there's no  sign  whatsoever  
of   either  water  stain,    so  I'm  suspicious  that   the  cover  has  been   married  to  the interior. 

WHEW!  With  all  that  you'd  expect it  to  be  one  ugly  rag,   but it  actually  displays  pretty  well.  Please note  the  missing  piece  that  runs  
through  our  heroine's  hairdo,   page  1  has  a  black  background  behind it  and  it  doesn't  show  up  very well. 

With  all  that  being  said,   I'm   still  asking  $150  for  a  reasonably  nice  reader. 

pkg9QOl.jpg

89fVSUb.jpg

I’ll take it per PM

Howdy  Gang!  Five   comics to  load this morning,    to finish up yesterday's  scans. 

And THEN. 

Prepare  yourselves,    the  rest  of  the  day  will  consist  of  loading  UGLY  comics  and UGLY  bits.

I have  a dozen or so   clean  coverless  DC  science  fiction  titles,   and   bunch of other pieces  and parts  to  clear  out.    Enjoy!

War Comics 43

Plenty  of  general  wear,  split lower  spine,   touch  of  water  lower  edge upper  RH  BC.

Solid  reader for  $10  SOLD!

\IxhbkaW.jpg

Edited by catrick339

War At Sea 22 (#1)

Flat,  good gloss,   tight spine  and CF,  white pages.   Teeny  tear  LH  edge BC

Asking  $10  SOLD!

Xm7gM2F.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Wonder Woman 126

Dogears and small  tear  lower  RH  FC,   general  wear. Flat,  glossy,  tight,  white  pages.,

Asking  $35  SOLD!

OWsnHaz.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Comic Cavalcade 39

Small  corner off  lower  LH  BC,   small piece  out  lower spine,   otherwise  flat,  square,  tight,   clean,  glossy,  white pages.

Asking  $20

JabTYaw.jpg

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Howdy  Gang!  Five   comics to  load this morning,    to finish up yesterday's  scans. 

And THEN. 

Prepare  yourselves,    the  rest  of  the  day  will  consist  of  loading  UGLY  comics  and UGLY  bits.

I have  a dozen or so   clean  coverless  DC  science  fiction  titles,   and   bunch of other pieces  and parts  to  clear  out.    Enjoy!

War Comics 43

Plenty  of  general  wear,  split lower  spine,   touch  of  water  lower  edge upper  RH  BC.

Solid  reader for  $10

\IxhbkaW.jpg

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Wonder Woman 126

Dogears and small  tear  lower  RH  FC,   general  wear. Flat,  glossy,  tight,  white  pages.,

Asking  $35

OWsnHaz.jpg

:takeit:

Cure the  Sergio  Leone  theme  music!

It's time for..A Fistful  Of Ugly!

Young  Love 1

Completely  ugly.  Coverless,   complete,  but  big ol'  tear  RH  side  through  entire  book,   wrinkly,   dogeared, spine rolled,  etc. 

Crappy  reader  for  $10  SOLD!

Ui5qifY.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Teen-Age Romances 33

Incompletely  ugly.  (Most of) Front  cover only.

Matt  Baker  cover,  what  there is of it,    what you  see is what you get. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

vxuJN4l.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Suspense 10 

Complete  cover  wrap,   hardly  ugly  at all.   Small  dogears  RH  FC,  matching dogears  BC,   bit  of general  wear,  and of course the small  tears where
the  staples  pulled  through. 

Nice  cover  for $15  SOLD!

LIYR3O6.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Detective Comics 129

Coverless  complete.   

Big ol'  spine  roll,  small piece out  at  staple   last page,    1-1/2"  tear  lower  spine  last page.  
Tight  CF,   perfectly nice  reader. Get out the iron and make it that much nicer.

Asking  $20

wWa0kZb.jpg