• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

112 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be a mix of SA and BA books, mainly raw with a few slabs, maybe a couple of surprises. This will unfold throughout the coming week. 

I have again updated my thread in Mixed focusing on books, trades, moderns and more specialty items, with some new items added and discounts extended, and shipping of course can be combined. 

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 81st sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

Lois-3-panel-2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 37 CGC 8.5 W Don & Maggie Thompson $285.00 SOLD

Note: white streaks/smudges center btm fc are flash effects, book and slab are clean and much nicer than my poor photographic skills suggest...

FF-37-CGC85-D&M-fc.jpg

FF-37-CGC85-D&M-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

The pace here is much slower than I had planned, just one slab coming up this evening, but the raw books should begin tomorrow evening....many thanks to everyone for taking a look, PM offers are welcome...

...I was going to add "enjoy the football game" but as a Dolphins fan perhaps that is much too optimistic... 

Chamber of Chills 1 9.0 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress fc & bc and slight staple stress keeps it from 9.2, note 3 printer's crses bc) $25.00

CofChills-1-fc.jpg

CofChills-1-bc.jpg

Incredible Hulk 108 6.5 (Or Q 8.0 as major defect is partially detached cf, secure only at btm staple, cover is firmly attached; otherwise 8.0, bright with strong colours & superior gloss; only light spine & edge wear, mainly faint cb reading crses fc at mid spine and light wear btm left edge bc; d-stamp in "H" in title; light cb spine stress; sm cb crse br crnr fc & bl crnr bc; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $15.00 SOLD

IH-108-fc.jpg

IH-108-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Incredible Hulk 112 9.0 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss, sm sharp impact line br crnr fc looks production but treating it as damage; 2 printer's creases fc & bc; otherwise only light wear with faint slight corner bends, covers & PQ are actually White) $45.00 Now $40.00 SOLD

IH-112-fc.jpg

IH-112-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Incredible Hulk 152 6.5 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly lower r-edge fc & top edge bc incl sm 1/8" tear; light cb spine stress; multiple often faint cb crses/folds all 4 crnrs determined the grade; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs) $8.00 SOLD

IH-152-fc.jpg

IH-152-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 61 7.0 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly slightly rough production cuts top & r-edge fc; main defect is a book length mainly ncb fold running parallel to the r-edge of the fc, that begins to faintly break colour about 1" from the top edge; 2 cb crses top spine; sm cb crses ur crnr fc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $25.00 SOLD

FF-61-fc.jpg

FF-61-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 70 6.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; presents higher but 2 defects determined the grade; hard cb impact btm spine with 1-1/2" cb crse bl crnr fc with a corresponding smaller 1/2" cb crse btm spine bc, and a sm 1/4" x 1/8" chip out upper left edge bc; otherwise only light spine & edge wear, light to mod cb spine stress; slight crnr blunting; faint cb crse ul crnr bc; v light tanning interior cvrs; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $20.00 Now $15.00 SOLD

FF-70-fc.jpg

FF-70-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 129 8.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly ncb edge wear top edge fc & top & left edges bc, otherwise mainly light ncb surface wear; mod cb spine wear; PQ is CR-OW) $35.00 Now $30.00  SOLD

FF-129-fc.jpg

FF-129-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 137 8.0 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly lower left & btm edge bc; faint partial cb crse/fold br crnr fc with corresponding but mainly ncb fold bl crnr bc; light cb spine stress; red ink spray top edge; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $8.00

FF-137-fc.jpg

FF-137-bc.jpg

Marvel's Greatest Comics 34 8.5 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, light staple "push" typical of square bounds, mainly visible bc; sm cb crse br crnr fc; sm cb crse bl crnr bc; main defect is sun fade along the entire length of spine; light to mod localized foxing & ink transfer bc, mainly visible top edge bc) $15.00 Now $12.00 

MGC-34-fc.jpg

MGC-34-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

4 minutes ago, crassus said:

well...the usual....

Yeah - I'm ready for you guys to take your cold air back....., meh

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yeah - I'm ready for you guys to take your cold air back....., meh

That's what's so special about the "special relationship" between Canada and the USA....we provide the cold air and you provide the hot air!

Tales of Suspense 92 9.2 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; an exceptional copy, light spine & edge wear, v light ncb surface wear; slight staple stress and v sm tear top staple keeps it 9.2; v slight ncb bend ur crnr fc, otherwise sharp crnrs; yellow production ink spray top edge; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $100.00 SOLD

ToS-92-CopyB-fc.jpg

ToS-92-CopyB-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus