• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pretty Cool Bat Gaming Chair

6 posts in this topic

I’m not sure if this is okay to post, and I’ll gladly remove it if requested. This is just a pretty cool looking bat chair that I think would be of interest to a few boardies.

First let me say I have nothing to do with these chairs or the company that sells them, I do not benefit from this in any way. Nor have I seen one in person, so I cannot comment about build quality, comfort, ergonomics etc. It’s just a cool chair for a comics room.

Source

1846630C-5502-4577-9781-2A66426E8908.png

But is there are any chairs featuring someone from the Guardians of the Galaxy? It’s the only superhero movie I can tolerate. I’ve never been a fan of Batman/Superman or any other guys like that. They’re just boring and too predictable. But it would be cool to get a chair with that crazy raccoon's face on it.
It would be a perfect match for the gaming table I have just got from eurekaergonomic.com. It’s pink and looks like a teenage girl’s table. But I’m a 25-year-old woman. I just love it and think it looks great in my room.
The only thing I lack now is a comfy chair.

Edited by Akabil