• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Comic Con Submissions

2 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I'll be going to my first Comic con next week and was considering doing my first cgc submission there. My question was aside from filling out the forms prior to going there so I have everything ready how do most of you bring your comics there? Would I be ok bringing them there in a shipping box and then handing them off to a staff member there with my form? Anything I should know prior to getting everything ready?

Thanks,

I've done it once myself, it's as straight forward/easy as you describe it. Plus if you already submitted the forms online you can cut to the front of the line. Well maybe not cut but there as a separate dropping off staffer who took my books so I didn't have to wait in "standard" line.  I brought them in a box but you don't need it.  They just took them and I had to carry around an empty box. I did print up two copies of the submission form and they seemed to appreciate that.