• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Undiscovered Country #1 Variants
2 2

66 posts in this topic

On 3/21/2020 at 5:40 PM, Serpentor said:

The three copies they sent to me were trash.  I had to get a refund, and they were not friendly about it.  Of all the shops who carried exclusive covers of #1, Jetpack Comics was the only one who showed no regard for the garbage they sent to people. I will never spend another dime there.

This is no kidding here......... I'm literally going to have to get drunk, order multiple copies while hammered and send them all off in bulk asking for a 9.8 when most are 9.0's or less..... when they all come back and not a single one is a 9.8 i'll send them all off for a 9.6..... It could be ugly. Dare I say there isn't a copy that is 9.8. They are all beat up! It makes me so mad! They don't care either! 

If i do this stupid move and I some how get back two 9.6's i'll send you one for free. We can share the highest graded copies known to mankind. Finding 2 in 9.6 is nearly impossible if you ask me. But i promise you i'll send you one for free if i find 2. LOL 

Edited by McCaw1980

10 hours ago, McCaw1980 said:

This is no kidding here......... I'm literally going to have to get drunk, order multiple copies while hammered and send them all off in bulk asking for a 9.8 when most are 9.0's or less..... when they all come back and not a single one is a 9.8 i'll send them all off for a 9.6..... It could be ugly. Dare I say there isn't a copy that is 9.8. They are all beat up! It makes me so mad! They don't care either! 

If i do this stupid move and I some how get back two 9.6's i'll send you one for free. We can share the highest graded copies known to mankind. Finding 2 in 9.6 is nearly impossible if you ask me. But i promise you i'll send you one for free if i find 2. LOL 

I sent you a pm just now :)  I really appreciate this most generous offer.  I have given up on ever seeing this book in 9.8.  The hacks at Jetpack Comics destroyed every copy they got by handling them with gorilla hands.  If that is not the case, their entire shipment must have been damaged and they didn't care enough to demand a replacement printing.  Every copy they have sent out is sub-9.4 trash.  I would guess most copies are around 9.0, unacceptable to any collector of new comics.

https://www.cbr.com/snyder-update-wytches-undiscovered-country-adaptations/

Interesting news update:  In a forthcoming interview with CBR, Snyder gave updates on both projects. "With Undiscovered Country, we're working on the screenplay right now for New Republic," he said. "We have about another four weeks before we hand in the draft so it's commenced and it's all good." 

That was published on May 13th so it should be turned in by now. I'll keep my eye out for anything else.