• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A Jack Davis CGC signature book! You don't see many of these around...

5 posts in this topic

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Personal check or PayPal Goods and Services accepted. Please contact me with any payment questions before bidding. ;) 

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: USPS Priority Mail. Signature required. International customers should contact me PRIOR to bidding! 

RETURN POLICY: No return on this book. Please study the scans, graders' notes, and descriptions carefully. Let me know if you have any questions prior to bidding.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

This book will remain up for a week. I do not care if it sells or not. 

I am open to negotiations via PM, but please refer to the rules of sale listed above. There will be no price reductions in the thread itself. 

As far as I know, Jack Davis signed a few books under the CGC program back in 2012, and that was pretty much it. Someone who is more informed can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Regardless, Jack Davis signature books are rare as hen's teeth, and unfortunately, there will never be another signing. 

The book I have for sale is a REPRINT

FOR SALE - one copy of Tales From the Crypt 6 (Russ Cochran / Gladstone reprint - 1992) in CGC 9.6 signed on July 15, 2012 by the legendary Jack Davis (RIP). 

:news: Asking $200 SHIPPED.  

927941334_TalesFromtheCrypt6(Reprint)SSF

Edited by newshane