• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver/bronze for sale! - 10% off!
3 3

84 posts in this topic

Not exactly sure what I'll end up putting up in this thread yet, but there will hopefully be some books of interest to you guys and gals.  It will definitely be a mixed bag, so stay tuned!

Payment by Paypal or money order.  Payment expected promptly unless time payments are arranged beforehand.  

Shipping is included for US folks, and I'll chip in $15 for Canucks.  Each package will be shipped in a box, with tracking.  Insurance can be added at your request, but you foot the bill.  

I'll reluctantly take a return within 5 days of receipt, but all these will be slabs, so look carefully when you're shopping.  Return shipping is on you unless I'm at fault. (thumbsu 

Been a minute since I've sold, so I may have missed something.  Either call me out in the thread or through PM, I don't care.  First books coming momentarily!

Tagging @Comcav just to make him look at Silver Age books. :banana: 

Edited by entalmighty1

53 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:
1 hour ago, entalmighty1 said:

More coming later!

"Later" is an illusion, ….. there is only "now". GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I "might" buy something "later". :D