• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

What about... $2 million?

For $2 million would you let me set you on fire and throw you down three flights of stairs into a box of roman candles?

7 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Answer my question first!

I think the smarter use of $2 million would be towards setting you on fire. 

tumblr_m0qbi122Y01qaqu1ro1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

I think the smarter use of $2 million would be towards setting you on fire. 

tumblr_m0qbi122Y01qaqu1ro1_500.gif

BENDER!  Thats 2 detentions-wanna try for more???

18 hours ago, kav said:

Here we see 2 panels from Superman #198-"The Super Super Superman".  We see him blowing out a STAR.  He thinks "I hope I took in enough air from Earth"-because we all know there's enough air on Earth to 'blow out' a star!  We also know stars burn by COMBUSTION, not fusion or anything, and thus can be BLOWN OUT LIKE A CANDLE!!! :pullhair:

Ps Superman's lungs can hold no more air than mine-air enters lungs by outside pressure differences as the expanded volume causes air to rush in-they do not 'suck in' by some interior vacuum method.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 5.18.27 PM.png

Kav and his Superman hatred strikes again! I love it lol

Just now, jevlnuts said:

Kav and his Superman hatred strikes again! I love it lol

Dont misunderstand me-I love these things.  They are like Greek myths in their goofiness.  Remember Odysseus and the 'bag of wind' given him by Aeolus. lol 

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Dont misunderstand me-I love these things.  They are like Greek myths in their goofiness.  Remember Odysseus and the 'bag of wind' given him by Aeolus. lol 

Oh I'm not arguinglol. Never been a huge superman fan myself, and the writers do definitely jump the shark with him too much. It's hard to relate to a character who has almost zero weeknesses, except for kryptonite of course. 

3 minutes ago, jevlnuts said:

Oh I'm not arguinglol. Never been a huge superman fan myself, and the writers do definitely jump the shark with him too much. It's hard to relate to a character who has almost zero weeknesses, except for kryptonite of course. 

Since he was so powerful they had to cleverly come up with stories.  Many had O Henry type endings.  They also typically had 3 stories per issue so had to do a full story arc in a short time-not easy.  They were like Aesop's fables in many ways.  

Ps on kryptonite-why does Stupidman think it 'kills kryptonians'?  He has been exposed to it many times, sometimes for as long as a week, once on a huge mountain of kryptonite-and never once did he die.  He just got weak is all.

First time he encountered kryptonite he was like ow! that makes me weak and stuff!  It must be able to kill me!

Bad logic.

2 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Why the :censored: would that be funny...?

"I just hope my death makes more cents than my life"...?

you mean sense?