• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Senormac said:

I always thought this one was funny.  Bugs, flippin the bird

1601242584_Bugsflippinthebirdcopy.jpg.78014e7e0dff683ce7060397c131eb8d.jpg

Doc Strange has also been known to flip a bird or two in his time.  A truly mystical gesture for sure.  Can have wild results we've all seen that.

1 (2) (2).jpg

25 minutes ago, kav said:

Doc Strange has also been known to flip a bird or two in his time.  A truly mystical gesture for sure.  Can have wild results we've all seen that.

1 (2) (2).jpg

Haha...…  Bugs, an imaginary animal character who is supposed to have only 4 digits but has 5 and Dr. Strange, a human character who is supposed to have 5 digits, has only 4 (shrug)

3 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Haha...…  Bugs, an imaginary animal character who is supposed to have only 4 digits but has 5 and Dr. Strange, a human character who is supposed to have 5 digits, has only 4 (shrug)

no he has 5-look behind his thumb-there's the old index finger-

17 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Oh, I see now.  He is snapping his fingers

bingo.   Ps kinda hard to snap fingers with other fingers closed Ditko-

From Superman Family issue #178 where Lois Lane has been turned into a robot and is chagrined to
find out that Superman still has no interest in her. :whatthe: On top of that you have a civilization advanced enough to have developed flying saucers.
One of which is sent to Earth to find Super Boy, but even with that advanced technology they have neglected to take into account that
with the length of travel involved Super Boy would have aged and become Superman hence there not gonna find him.

supermanfamily-178_oddpage.jpg

On 11/2/2019 at 5:16 AM, lordisam said:

1605115410_SpidermanPanel2.jpg.3551750f57f8e224cad58639cf39a6ce.jpg

Yes. There's nothing worse than catching a bout of yellow finger honk honk energy. I try to rule that out of my life. 

5 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Yes. There's nothing worse than catching a bout of yellow finger honk honk energy. I try to rule that out of my life. 

"How can I help you Mr Parker?"

"Well doc, when I hold my hands out my finger tips go yellow and there's a funny sort of horn sound"

"Ah, yes. Mr Parker, that sounds to me like you've caught a dose of yellow finger honk honk energy"

15 minutes ago, Juno Beach said:

What's the problem here?

Not sure. It looks like he's over his bout of yellow finger honk honk energy though.