• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Altogether now, ahhhhh

Capture.PNG.266ebfb4b8c20b88513af0e7c6a01f8b.PNG

It’s not so bad.

It’s had a few knocks, but it’s not the worst way it could’ve been battered.

Here's one that's always stumped me. It seems to be implied the windows are closed by their coloring and hashing, especially since Sandman is doing what he is doing trying to get through one of the windows, yet somehow, Paste Pot Pete (Trapster) is handcuffing the Thing's hands which seem to be outside the other window while the rest of the Thing is behind the window. Is the window open or is it closed..……? What's going on here? 

837763245_ff36.jpg.62d3587015da63e4edb8ca5e8843b31f.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Altogether now, ahhhhh

It’s not so bad.

I suggest that bandages underwater would have no beneficial effect whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Jaylam said:

Here's one that's always stumped me. It seems to be implied the windows are closed by their coloring and hashing, especially since Sandman is doing what he is doing trying to get through one of the windows, yet somehow, Paste Pot Pete (Trapster) is handcuffing the Thing's hands which seem to be outside the other window while the rest of the Thing is behind the window. Is the window open or is it closed..……? What's going on here? 

837763245_ff36.jpg.62d3587015da63e4edb8ca5e8843b31f.jpg

Huge goof, Marvel.  Time for NO PRIZE.

11 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Altogether now, ahhhhh

It’s not so bad.

Yeah, it could have ended up like this battered fish....which is the kind I prefer!

1834482680_batteredfish.jpg.cbfdfbc007a2826d92c53a7358386a65.jpg

Just now, Juno Beach said:

Although the last one is intentionally funny. 

Yup.  Just like Black Bag, the Faithful Border Bin Liner.

Both classics.

Another Stupidman head-scratcher from Action 368-the "Sentinels" order Stupidman to leave Earth cause he's no longer needed and could be 'dangerous'.  Stupidgirl doesnt get this demand for some reason.  So even tho it could be some trick even if it's not wtf-Stupidman obeys and exiles himself to a red sun planet.  Nevermind there are PLENTY of yellow Sun planets that would love a stupidhero, or he could still stay on Earth and help by building stuff and stuff, he does it.  No other stupidheroes receive this demand-just Stupidman.  Stupid.

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 7.20.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 7.20.16 PM.png

14 hours ago, kav said:

I suggest that bandages underwater would have no beneficial effect whatsoever.

i don't know they have those band aid brand waterproof bandages lol maybe those are the same material and are waterproof..

22 hours ago, kav said:

Another Stupidman head-scratcher from Action 368-the "Sentinels" order Stupidman to leave Earth cause he's no longer needed and could be 'dangerous'.  Stupidgirl doesnt get this demand for some reason.  So even tho it could be some trick even if it's not wtf-Stupidman obeys and exiles himself to a red sun planet.  Nevermind there are PLENTY of yellow Sun planets that would love a stupidhero, or he could still stay on Earth and help by building stuff and stuff, he does it.  No other stupidheroes receive this demand-just Stupidman.  Stupid.

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 7.20.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 7.20.16 PM.png

Yup. Even if they tried it on with the entire Justice League it’d be total nonsense to claim super-heroes are a hindrance.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. Even if they tried it on with the entire Justice League it’d be total nonsense.

Yep.  "We know all you stupidheroes have been tricked repeatedly by all manner of tricks but we're telling you all to leave now because we got this"
Naw.

6 minutes ago, kav said:

Yep.  "We know all you stupidheroes have been tricked repeatedly by all manner of tricks but we're telling you all to leave now because we got this"
Naw.

Let’s just make the task as difficult as possible without assistance from a planet’s many superpowered do-gooders.

Makes perfect sense. hm

Edited by Ken Aldred