• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,652 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Senormac said:

Who is talking in this panel anyways?  The word balloon kind of points down there to nobody 

Believe it or not, this is supposed to be a business exec, sitting in a big chair turned away from Aw-Kwha Man, phone at his side.

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 9.16.59 PM.png

On 1/29/2020 at 1:19 AM, 1950's war comics said:

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS DREK lol 

ski.thumb.jpg.ae52d44c8cf40a2cf1a6cd8482647d86.jpg

Yup.

One of the most exciting-looking comics I've ever seen in over 40 years of collecting.

Incredible that I missed it.

I haven't checked the Mile High website, but I'd expect it to be even more pricey than normal there because of a spike in demand up in the Aspen region.

Edited by Ken Aldred

40 minutes ago, kav said:

Believe it or not, this is supposed to be a business exec, sitting in a big chair turned away from Aw-Kwha Man, phone at his side.

Screenshot 2020-01-29 at 9.16.59 PM.png

Well spotted.  So tiny I missed it.  I didn't think Aquaman was going psychotic and hearing voices, so I just assumed the chat was filtering through the wall.

45 minutes ago, southern cross said:

Not a comic panel but a ad I found inside a early  70s Charlton romance comic book. Read the ad it's very creepy 

171106490_Screenshot_20200120-1530382.thumb.png.699f8d66222842a0d7c6124e8eba5490.png

Best girlfriend I ever had :cloud9:

9 hours ago, southern cross said:

Not a comic panel but a ad I found inside a early  70s Charlton romance comic book. Read the ad it's very creepy 

171106490_Screenshot_20200120-1530382.thumb.png.699f8d66222842a0d7c6124e8eba5490.png

Pretty sure final product looked absolutely nothing like that.  Nor was it something people bought for 'a doll for their daughter'.

4 minutes ago, Murphman13 said:

Daredevil needs a sight on his firearm?

IMG_5507.JPG

WHy didnt the writers just stop the BS and admit OK HE CAN SEE OK?????

1 hour ago, Murphman13 said:

Daredevil needs a sight on his firearm?

IMG_5507.JPG

What is stupider here?  that DD is using a sight for shooting, or that DD's "wooden" club can become a rifle.  (I thought it shot out a line that he could swing on?)

And why doesn't "genius" Reed Richards have some simple doohickey in his pocket that can take the drone down?

10 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

What is stupider here?  that DD is using a sight for shooting, or that DD's "wooden" club can become a rifle.  (I thought it shot out a line that he could swing on?)

And why doesn't "genius" Reed Richards have some simple doohickey in his pocket that can take the drone down?

Marvel would always make the guest star useful like this even tho it defied logic.