• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kav said:

Here we have a ridiculous panel from Lois Lane 37-stupidman gives lois a mysterious box to hold but she cant open it.  Its to test her annoying curiosity to see if she might be a fit wife.  Of course Lois goes nuts trying to not open the box.  Um WHY is she curious?  A floating box should be NOTHING for someone who has experienced having super powers, becoming a witch, getting a giant dome, dealing with magic, aliens, kandorians on and on.
I submit a mere floating box would be about the most mundane thing Lois would encounter.

Screenshot 2020-04-11 at 1.25.46 PM.png

I'm guessing she opens it.

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I'm guessing she opens it.

naw she passes the test and of course there's a Kandorian inside.  Stupidman dangles the 'possibility' of a 'future marriage' over her head like usual.
The whole thing was a pretty mean deal playing with Lois' emotions like that but thats what gets stupidman off I guess.

7 minutes ago, Electricmastro said:

Interesting. It’s rare I see such an opinion when it comes to Jack Cole’s material. He probably drew some of the most ridiculously crazy comic book art of his day:

obQzgRH.jpg

rIhSArK.jpg

xZAWxcs.jpg

YOqK5nv.jpg

03x54L6.jpg

P7iLA1A.jpg

I thought it was interesting in Miller's dark knight sequel Plastic Man was the most powerful guy of all.

52 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i'm waiting for the comic book version to come out lol 

Didnt Lana Lang (Insect Queen) once become the human centipede?
Asking for a friend.

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

is this who you mean as the centipede ??

Wonder Woman #169

mail.gif

dude like this would never fly at Marvel.

I, unfortunately, don't have access to the page/panel right now but in June 2014 (seems like a long time ago) I wrote a synopsis of the original HULK 1-6 issues here...

Was hunting on the interweb for the page/panel and it was cool a link to my post came up in the top few links...

So in ISSUE 5 in the 2nd story "The Hordes of General Fang" my intended panel was firstly, the flimsy disguise the Hulk has on sitting coach in a standard commercial flight...and then him grabbing Rick and busting out the emergency exit door mid-flight...about as absurdly funny as it gets...

From the original post...A couple of humorous captions at the top of page 6 show us a disguised Hulk with face-covering scarf and blue pork-pie hat on a plane ride with Rick to Asia…only to be discovered by the stewardess when she spills hot coffee on the Hulk…Hulk and Rick then bail out the emergency exit. Presumably the other passengers all survive