• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

It all makes sense : the clown is depressed, due to the killer clown craze he’s been getting less offers to perform at kids’ birthday parties (for good reasons : he’s secretly a mad killer who loves fish and mutilantes in the name of cod). He sees an invitation to a cruise party, and takes the job thinking it’ll double as a vacation - besides, it’s easy to get rid of bodies at sea. On site, he wants to attack the doctor without him noticing, but last minute a shark - the one that Aquaman checks later - jumps on board and stops him by biting his head. Panicking, the clown runs around and stuffs random string in his head to absorb the blood (that’s not really red hair) then, shocked, he faints. Aquaman appears and gives him his blood. He can’t actually control the sea, he’s just delusional because the doctor lied about the blood transfusion and keeps the blood to clone Aquaman. 
Today, the mad clown is still going on a murderous rampage, inexplicably using fish as a weapon....

2 hours ago, Hypersphere said:

I don’t remember which issue this is, but it speaks for itself lolol

4085B682-4F2A-49DA-908E-7C28960ADF09.jpeg

I can't remember the issue number either, but I used to have it.  I remember posting these panels in a previous thread.  Hilarious

Edited by gadzukes

4 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Another ridiculous Aquaman panel.  Looks like a good idea to me.

IMG_1366.jpg

artist needs to go back to shark teeth drawing school.

I don’t remember which issue this is, but it speaks for itself lolol

4085B682-4F2A-49DA-908E-7C28960ADF09.jpeg

Ah yes, you can really notice Gal Gadot's powerful facial muscles in the movie...I heard that's how she got the part!

Edited by s-man

All the people being carried by Superman have fallen off and died; several of Batman’s passengers are badly burned 

and I guess they’ve finished solving crime if they can drive people on “flying caterpillars” at some random carnival? 

6EBE1DC1-92C1-4E0C-9D88-DEE15EC3D159.jpeg

ah yes WF # 160 whereien Stupidman and Batman spends weeks stalking and entrapping a carny psychic because we all know that is a huge crime that needs 2 major superheroes to deal with.

17 minutes ago, kav said:

ah yes WF # 160 whereien Stupidman and Batman spends weeks stalking and entrapping a carny psychic because we all know that is a huge crime that needs 2 major superheroes to deal with.

Can you imagine how fast Superman would have to fly to keep those cars at the end up in the air .  SONIC BOOM TIME !!

21 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Can you imagine how fast Superman would have to fly to keep those cars at the end up in the air .  SONIC BOOM TIME !!

yes and the connectors would snap plunging kids to the ground, killing them.  And he's upset abt a carny psychic.

On 6/17/2020 at 3:46 PM, Hypersphere said:

All the people being carried by Superman have fallen off and died; several of Batman’s passengers are badly burned 

and I guess they’ve finished solving crime if they can drive people on “flying caterpillars” at some random carnival? 

6EBE1DC1-92C1-4E0C-9D88-DEE15EC3D159.jpeg

DC was big on 'harmless chemical flames'.  As a chemist i would really like to more about an exothermic reaction like this.

On 6/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, kav said:

DC was big on 'harmless chemical flames'.  As a chemist i would really like to more about an exothermic reaction like this.

And the affect they would have on all the glaciers :popcorn:

13 hours ago, Senormac said:

And the affect they would have on all the glaciers :popcorn:

And on the air that those passengers are breathing in. I'm still stuck on the fact that Batman actually builds his own custom train... I love the World's Finest convoluted plots B|