• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,652 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Brooks Bowden said:

I always thought this guy was crazy. Cocaine powered super villain Snow Flame.SnowFlame.thumb.jpeg.1f317a3bb50d4a538af280e9453da375.jpeg

A title that had several terrible characters and plot ideas.  I remember Extrano; a Latino, gay, HIV positive, Dr Strange knock-off.  Subtle relevance wasn’t this title’s strong point, favouring extreme bludgeoning into submission.

Edited by Ken Aldred

24 minutes ago, Hypersphere said:

Silver Surfer 47; the laziest explanation for world destruction ever. At least Destroyer's got the right at the end there...

The end is even stupider : Adam Warlock "hypnotizes" him and chokes him, despite Destroyer not needing to breathe :makepoint:

IMG_8989.JPG

Awful.  writing, art, all just awful.

3 minutes ago, Hypersphere said:

This is the hero, and while reading this issue all I could think about was the haircut. He gets smashed through stone and yet - it remains.

IMG_8994.JPG

starlin drew that?  man he went downhill.

3 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Looks like Ron Lim drew it and Starlin wrote it.

THANK GOD

omg 

1 hour ago, Hypersphere said:

Silver Surfer 47; the laziest explanation for world destruction ever. At least Destroyer's got the right at the end there...

The end is even stupider : Adam Warlock "hypnotizes" him and chokes him, despite Destroyer not needing to breathe :makepoint:

IMG_8989.JPG

He’s also talking in third person. Never a good sign of mental well-being.

IIRC, this was the period during which Drax was dumbed down to a ‘Hulk will smash!’ IQ and rage level.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Just now, Ken Aldred said:

He’s also talking in third person.

IIRC, this was the period during which Drax was dumbed down into a ‘Hulk will smash!’ IQ and rage level.

They dummed him down in movie too I hated that.
Drax was a great character in the orig Warlock.

1 minute ago, kav said:

They dummed him down in movie too I hated that.
Drax was a great character in the orig Warlock.

In the GOTG films they made him interpret statements literally rather than being anywhere near as thick as in this Silver Surfer series.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

In the GOTG films they made him interpret statements literally rather than being anywhere near as thick as in this Silver Surfer series.

True but orig Drax was a cunning determined character.  Mantis got dummed down too.  So did starlord.  Matter of fact everyone in GOTG was a dum version.

52 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

The Bear's eyes say it all.

IMG_1741 (2).jpg

Unbearable!