• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Poekaymon said:

Superman blowing out a star is cool and all, but to me, Liefield's grasp of anatomy always wins.

21.jpg.0d3e0dea39c944ce9755705f80097b45.jpg

He's either from a heavy gravity world like Charlie 27 of the GOTG,

Charlie-27-Marvel-Comics-Guardians-Galax

Or it's bad artwork.

6 hours ago, Poekaymon said:

Superman blowing out a star is cool and all, but to me, Liefield's grasp of anatomy always wins.

21.jpg.0d3e0dea39c944ce9755705f80097b45.jpg25.jpg.aceafba91f2313021a9aa4a7c4d5be91.jpg

Sorry Liefeld but these individuals would be incapable of walking and wheelchair bound.
Dude on left suffers from severe shortening of right femur the poor sap.
There's always a convenient rock hiding feet or when he's really at the top of his game he draws the feet but they are just slivers.

Edited by kav

11 hours ago, kav said:

Sorry Liefeld but these individuals would be incapable of walking and wheelchair bound.
Dude on left suffers from severe shortening of right femur the poor sap.
There's always a convenient rock hiding feet or when he's really at the top of his game he draws the feet but they are just slivers.

Props to Leifield for becoming as successful as he did, but to this day I still dont understand how he did it.  Deal with the devil? 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, kav said:
On 10/28/2019 at 8:17 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

Oh wow. Now I want to know the context of this story. 

(shrug)

boner_2.gif

Wow I may have the record for most reactions for this post on p 1!!

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 9.06.23 PM.png

41 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

First I have to say.... this is actually a really cool cover.

But, unless I'm mistaken, the hoop rider is about to get a giant metal rod wedgie.  Am I right or am I missing something?

1.jpg

Maybe not a wedgie but that things comes to abrupt halt and its nut city for him.

49 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

First I have to say.... this is actually a really cool cover.

But, unless I'm mistaken, the hoop rider is about to get a giant metal rod wedgie.  Am I right or am I missing something?

1.jpg

I believe there's a South Park episode that shows what happens next.

45 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

i even think Richie Rich's butler , Cadbury could  defeat that stuper villain with the 1000 hoops

A simple sideways shove and he's down for the count.  Then stomp on him while he's tangled up in that dum contraption.

2 hours ago, kav said:

A simple sideways shove and he's down for the count.  Then stomp on him while he's tangled up in that dum contraption.

He's got handlebars to steer the thing.  I see no way that those handlebars will steer that thing.  And I don't see any brakes.  

Blackhawks.... simply step out of the way and basically that guy is screwed.

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

It's like the scene in Prometheus where the Alien Ship falls back to the planet and starts rolling towards the woman.  I kept thinking "RUN TO THE SIDE" and the woman kept running along the path that the giant ship was rolling.

Hollywood thinks the best way to avoid a car is run straight down the middle of the street-and it works!  No matter how fast the car is going, it will never catch you!!

17 minutes ago, kav said:

Hollywood thinks the best way to avoid a car is run straight down the middle of the street-and it works!  No matter how fast the car is going, it will never catch you!!

I love when they show the car 200 feet away from the person, then the next edit is of the person running even harder (even though you know by now the car would have hit them), and then the next edit shows the car still 200 feet away (or further).

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I love when they show the car 200 feet away from the person, then the next edit is of the person running even harder (even though you know by now the car would have hit them), and then the next edit shows the car still 200 feet away (or further).

Think abt it-have you ever seen a movie of someone running down the middle of the street away from a car and actually get hit?
The answer is no.