• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

It's like Stormtroopers firing blasters

Or ninjas.  No matter how many ninjas attack, they cant ever do squat to you.  Also, no matter how many ninjas you kill, there are always the same number of ninjas.

7 hours ago, kav said:

Hollywood thinks the best way to avoid a car is run straight down the middle of the street-and it works!  No matter how fast the car is going, it will never catch you!!

on the old the A-Team show , whenever a bad guys speeding car was about to rear end a parked car, it always just drove up the rear somehow and then flew over it.... 

usually it did a 180 degree flip in the air and then crashed

Edited by 1950's war comics

13 hours ago, kav said:

Think abt it-have you ever seen a movie of someone running down the middle of the street away from a car and actually get hit?
The answer is no.  

the original Death Race 2000 :banana:

2 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I feel like I"M old.  Who are you, Methuselah?

I actually misread the movie reference. I didn't pay attention to the movie but saw 2000 and thought the reference was to a release date. doh!

I didn't see the movie until the 80s. It is kind of one of those guilty pleasure flicks.

You and I are one year apart so yeah we are both old lol 

On 7/12/2020 at 5:40 AM, gadzukes said:

He's got handlebars to steer the thing.  I see no way that those handlebars will steer that thing.  And I don't see any brakes.  

Blackhawks.... simply step out of the way and basically that guy is screwed.

Clearly they won't -  they're even running parallel to that thing ...

There's no mechanism for him to stay vertical - in a second he's upside-down and throwing up. Also, how is there fire? I see no gas canister or any other fuel 

Also, I'm so tired of every movie scene where they're either 1- running straight under the tree or spaceship falling when they could take a single step to the right and evade or 2- the vehicle crashes, and only the character that hasn't recited heartbreaking lines survives. 

Logical movies are rare treasures. 

On 7/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, Hypersphere said:

Logical movies are rare treasures. 

War movies are the worst (although they are getting a bit better )

in most every war movie whenever someone fired upon a group of enemy soldiers they always fell dead , instantly dead with nobody even just wounded lol 

Edited by 1950's war comics

3 minutes ago, valiantman said:

yep thats hollywood for ya.

5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

this whole cover is just laughably wrong , the downed aviators are drawn cartoonishly 

and to think that the Germans would waste firing a valuable torpedo on a raft ?? i don't think a torpedo would even explode if it hit a raft ??

Our Army at War #30

If it had Sgt Rock on it, maybe?

If they could hit a raft with a torpedo it would be the single greatest shot in all of WW2.
Keep in mind most torpedoes MISS AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND BATTLESHIPS.

29 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

If it had Sgt Rock on it, maybe?

If Sgt Rock was on the raft he would be down to his last bullet and he would see the torpedo coming and be able to shoot at it from super far distance and blow it up far enough away as to not be hurt by the blast