• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,654 posts in this topic

A rubber man who complains of stiffness-now I've seen everything.

plastic dolt: you realize you can reach around and slap yourself silly anywhere you want, right?

Edited by kav

9 minutes ago, bobotski said:

When the going gets tough, Batman and Robin will be your greatest cheerleaders!!

temp.thumb.jpg.fdf71ae485d190c4c75394ecfce07970.jpg

Those justice league or whatever guys could 'decimate a solar system'?  I call BS.
Also I call extra BS that guys who could destroy a mere solar system would have the power to defeat someone with THE POWER OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
DC often has trouble with issues of scale-

1 hour ago, kav said:

Also I call extra BS that guys who could destroy a mere solar system would have the power to defeat someone with THE POWER OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Certainly not with many of those characters.

The Anti-Monitor did need to get softened up by an attack by Darkseid before they could really start getting anywhere at the end of Crisis. 

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Certainly not with many of those characters.

The Anti-Monitor did need to get softened up by an attack by Darkseid before they could really start getting anywhere at the end of Crisis. 

Still Darkseed or whatever does not have anywhere near the 'power of the entire universe' so whatever attack he delivered would be microscopically less that a flea attacking an elephant.

2 hours ago, kav said:

Those justice league or whatever guys could 'decimate a solar system'?  I call BS.
DC often has trouble with issues of scale-

And this scene was actually happening at the "beginning of time". Wolfman must been on some powerful stuff when he did this thing.

For what it's worth, I hope Batman's dialog gave you "hope" and "courage" :roflmao:

11 minutes ago, bobotski said:

Wolfman must been on some powerful stuff when he did this thing

It hasn’t aged well. The writing always sounded a bit hyperbolic to me.

14 minutes ago, bobotski said:

And this scene was actually happening at the "beginning of time". Wolfman must been on some powerful stuff when he did this thing.

For what it's worth, I hope Batman's dialog gave you "hope" and "courage" :roflmao:

Most of the heroes couldnt even hear the comment but I imagine if Stupidman did he thought to himself "wow I didnt know batman and the boy blunder supported me, now that that is clarified, I'll really try, instead of the half-*** effort I was planning on-"

38 minutes ago, kav said:

Still Darkseed or whatever does not have anywhere near the 'power of the entire universe' so whatever attack he delivered would be microscopic...

The scale always was wrong.

They were up against someone capable of annihilating many, many universes, not just one.

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

The scale always was wrong.

They were up against someone capable of annihilating many, many universes, not just one.

But what if they punched him really hard??  :roflmao:

5 minutes ago, kav said:

But what if they punched him really hard??  :roflmao:

You don’t read manga.

You’d need One-Punch Man to make sure, not Kal-El. 

“ a superhero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch but seeks to find a worthy foe after growing bored by a lack of challenge due to his overwhelming strength.“ 

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

You don’t read manga.

You’d need One-Punch Man to make sure, not Kal-El. 

“ a superhero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch but seeks to find a worthy foe after growing bored by a lack of challenge due to his overwhelming strength.“ 

If he meets 'guy who can take any punch'-he'll be in real trouble-

Ok, here we go....

Blue Beetle 29.  We learn that Dan Garrett the Blue Beetle has learned how to forge the lightest and strongest armor, which is what he wears.

But for NO REASON WHATSOEVER..... at times, the armor can emit Death Rays!  WTF???

The Nazis capture him and plan to make an army of Gestapo Blue Beetles.

Hitler is about to give the order to chop his head off.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY SAVE OUR HERO AT THIS POINT???? (those death rays would be nice right about now)

Hitler collapses into a manic fit and starts eating the carpet (and Goering's butt).  In the confusion BB escapes.

***One more side note.... WHY are Hitler's executioners wearing tuxedos & top hats? :frustrated:

IMG_2385 (1).jpg

IMG_2386 (2).jpg

IMG_2387 (1).jpg

Edited by gadzukes

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

But for NO REASON WHATSOEVER..... at times, the armor can emit Death Rays!  WTF???

‘At times‘, of course, means it’s plot dependent.

Hitler collapses into a manic fit and starts eating the carpet (and Goering's butt).  In the confusion BB escapes.

From my history lessons, I know that he was on a lot of excessive ‘prescribed medication’ during the war and ended up a wreck.

***One more side note.... WHY are Hitler's executioners wearing tuxedos & top hats? 

Easy answer. Their uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss.

Evil was never more sartorially elegant.

4 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Something is wrong but I can’t figure it out🤪🤪🤪‼️‼️😷😷

No shield.