• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Flash had some far fetched villains and plots

I knew I’d eventually have to tangle with my nemesis The Flash – that’s why I prepared this lightning-fast boomerang to streak back and knock him out from behind.” Brilliant! 

Flash #117

Can we just say it?  Flash is SLOW.  If he was truly so freaking fast the boomerang wouldnt even have left dude's hand before Flash had him in a prison cell.

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Flash had some far fetched villains and plots

I knew I’d eventually have to tangle with my nemesis The Flash – that’s why I prepared this lightning-fast boomerang to streak back and knock him out from behind.” Brilliant! 

Flash #117

Captain Boomerang wears a hat like I see them wear at the Waffle House :roflmao:Be afraid... be very afraid.

7 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Captain Boomerang wears a hat like I see them wear at the Waffle House :roflmao:Be afraid... be very afraid.

He'd be more fearsome with a hot dog on a stick hat

Screenshot 2020-08-27 at 6.07.20 PM.png

54 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Batman and Robin have a ..... unique relationship.

Ambiguously Dynamic Duo?

3 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Isn’t it a classic American short order cook hat? 

8 hours ago, kav said:

DC: 
NO

I thought you might’ve mentioned the aura problem as well. They’re only half protected, and the other half might burn up.

3 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I thought you might’ve mentioned the aura problem as well. They’re only half protected, and the other half might burn up.

Wonder which one got the 'short end of the stick' in the lower quadrant-

On 8/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ken Aldred said:
On 8/26/2020 at 12:13 PM, kav said:

The rules of fiction are you have to maintain consistency within the fictional world you have created.  If there are no sonic booms this must be explained-Superman devised an anti sonic boom device or whatever.  Columbo is fictional but that doesnt mean he can suddenly start floating in the air in one episode because after all "Columbo is not real".

Not even if he ate some magic chilli?

484916560_chileinacan.jpg.a45676551255daf1f8ced972f778def1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Senormac said:
On 8/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ken Aldred said:
On 8/26/2020 at 12:13 PM, kav said:

The rules of fiction are you have to maintain consistency within the fictional world you have created.  If there are no sonic booms this must be explained-Superman devised an anti sonic boom device or whatever.  Columbo is fictional but that doesnt mean he can suddenly start floating in the air in one episode because after all "Columbo is not real".

Not even if he ate some magic chilli?

484916560_chileinacan.jpg.a45676551255daf1f8ced972f778def1.jpg

63115934_cheechandchong.thumb.jpg.aa8e2cdf92b38ac15c69ca512cc8bc99.jpg

A little bit more magic dust, and a little bit more magic dust, and a little bit more magic dust, and a little bit more magic dust !! 

Lois Lane 32-we see Superman has to obey Lois to get the antidote to being turned into a baby.  Not going into the fact that he gets turned into a baby about weekly-but he has to eat the giant lollipop and candy cane-because we all know candy companies use ACTUAL CANDY for their company headquarters.
So how much matter can superman consume?  There is tons of candy here-does it get compressed into neutronium or something in his stomach because he would weigh a lot.

Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 9.08.03 PM.png

2 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Not a comic panel but close enough.  Not sure how I haven't come across this on here before :facepalm:

Those Ralph Bakshi Spider Mans were the WORST.

Edited by kav

7 hours ago, kav said:

Lois Lane 32-we see Superman has to obey Lois to get the antidote to being turned into a baby.  Not going into the fact that he gets turned into a baby about weekly-but he has to eat the giant lollipop and candy cane-because we all know candy companies use ACTUAL CANDY for their company headquarters.
So how much matter can superman consume?  There is tons of candy here-does it get compressed into neutronium or something in his stomach because he would weigh a lot.

Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 9.08.03 PM.png

That could’ve got very dark if it had had anything to do with Hansel and Gretel.