• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, kav said:

McDojos teach "A martial artist never gets in fights".

Ps I can see why they teach this-they dont want their students finding out they spent all that money for nothing.

Kind of ironic the panel includes the words "The End" :grin:

On 9/8/2020 at 6:33 AM, MagnusX said:

I found this in the Golden Age forum,
but it sure belongs here...

img527.jpg

I'm intrigued by the sound effect they chose, "BAM!"?

Shouldn't it be something more like "Smack!" or "Whack!"

"BAM" makes it seem like she has buns of steel (which maybe she does).

Edited by gadzukes

I couldn't even bring myself to read this lame Flash story.  But these two panels sum up the lameness.

Alien guy apparently can come apart into pieces to fight Flash (somehow none of the pieces fall to the ground when he comes apart)

Flash has tried punching him in the face to no effect.

Then the guy states that his brains are in his hair.  IN HIS HAIR???? WTF?  And why would you tell your enemy where your brains really were.  As you can see Flash just squeezes his hair to render him unconscious.

It's SO dumb.

image0 (17).jpeg

image1 (15).jpeg

38 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

I couldn't even bring myself to read this lame Flash story.  But these two panels sum up the lameness.

Alien guy apparently can come apart into pieces to fight Flash (somehow none of the pieces fall to the ground when he comes apart)

Flash has tried punching him in the face to no effect.

Then the guy states that his brains are in his hair.  IN HIS HAIR???? WTF?  And why would you tell your enemy where your brains really were.  As you can see Flash just squeezes his hair to render him unconscious.

It's SO dumb.

image0 (17).jpeg

image1 (15).jpeg

You FOOL!  How could you NOT KNOW some random alien's entire PHYSIOLOGY AND ANATOMY!!  WUT KIND OF A STUPID ARE YOU???

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

Wow.... did Don Draper come up with this one?????

If you look at the picture it looks like the guy must be pushing 50 with his suspenders and slicked hair while the wife is barely in her mid 20s.  Yup, sounds about right for the period.

4 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

To that extent, I've always had a problem with this cover - everyone is 12 feet tall.

image.png.036f9cb156a275f4bc04352d256b1209.png

Rick Jones is surprisingly nimble.

Beating everyone except The Torch to the top.

3 hours ago, JazzMan said:

To that extent, I've always had a problem with this cover - everyone is 12 feet tall.

image.png.036f9cb156a275f4bc04352d256b1209.png

Giant man looks small, the wasp look gigantic, Cap threw his shield from an impossible angle (under the arm that's holding him?),  Rick is a Parkour God, and I don't know if you caught this but.... Johnny has melted the corner of the building where molten iron is going to splash down on Reed.