• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,652 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I would think just about anything you've penned would be in the running for the most ridiculous comic panel ever.😂

I will get you for this if it's the last thing I do!! :banana:

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

You may have the greggies, but I have the kavs......🤭

Maybe get some ointment?

This panel is ridiculous because the story is ridiculous-Lois Lane 91 Lois Lane marries superman then gets blinded then superman gets in a red/green K explosion that turns him into a hunchback monstrosity but no one knows this because he disappears so everyone just thinks superman is dead he stops saving people and stuff.
Yes that's right just because of vanity and not wanting to be seen superman just lets people die in plane crashes and stuff.  
Superman As A Father - Is It Even Possible For Superman To Have Children?

Edited by kav

On 10/8/2020 at 12:40 AM, kav said:

Pretty much any panel depicting Spider Man fighting Kingpin is ridiculous-a guy who can toss cars around, has lightning reflexes, webs, and can sense things he cant see having trouble with some dude that eats too many cheese burgers.

Screenshot 2020-10-07 at 9.38.01 PM.png

Maybe Kingpin's strength is derived from his baldness the way that Samson's was derived from his hair!  :wink:

On 10/2/2020 at 10:02 PM, catman76 said:

How about a ridiculous cover? I never care about the logic in comics it's not important at all, but then there is this cover. Is Hot Stuff buried under ground? Is the ground sliced and he is next to the it? What the heck is going on? lol

Devil-Kids-Starring-Hot-Stuff-2-NICE-FIN

Hot Stuff and his old man have one thing in common!  They got the fire down below!  :wink:

On 8/31/2020 at 12:12 AM, kav said:

Lois Lane 32-we see Superman has to obey Lois to get the antidote to being turned into a baby.  Not going into the fact that he gets turned into a baby about weekly-but he has to eat the giant lollipop and candy cane-because we all know candy companies use ACTUAL CANDY for their company headquarters.
So how much matter can superman consume?  There is tons of candy here-does it get compressed into neutronium or something in his stomach because he would weigh a lot.

Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 9.08.03 PM.png

I think Superbaby needs a time out in the Bratcave!   :wink: