• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,647 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, kav said:

wait they gave YOU a look of disgust because THEY had a racy cover book for sale????

In their defense, the not-in-the-know cashier probably felt surrounded by wholesome Archie books (I had to do some digging / wasn't on display), smiled at me figuring I was a wholesome Archie reader, took a look at the cover, did a double take (smile faltering), and blam...

I couldn't get away fast enough.

Edited by exitmusicblue

1 minute ago, exitmusicblue said:

In their defense, the not-in-the-know cashier probably felt surrounded by wholesome Archie books, smiled at me figuring I was a wholesome Archie reader, took a look at the cover, did a double take (smile falterin), and blam...

I couldn't get away fast enough.

I would have immediately turned it around on em WHAT THE HELL KINDA BOOKS YOU PEDDLING HERE!!!  

3 minutes ago, TwoTone said:

Doom crying.

Yeah thats a head scratcher-he's done way worse and attempted to do way worse-never had any thoughts about innocent victims.

3 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

If anything, the writers use of the word 'random' is ridiculous.

Goofy.  Comic writers should steer clear of politics.  They are clueless.

1 minute ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Keep in mind Doom crying is also from the Spider-Man 9/11 tribute issue.

The whole point of Dr Doom is he's not the sort to cry-ever.

1 minute ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Speaking of politics, these two holding hands seems ridiculous.

2700FA15-4CB3-4E5E-9423-0A8F8CB89E91.jpeg.e44472b3b4ffaf2fb7db3766e97355d7.jpeg

If that lady is who I think it's supposed to be artist needs to go back to art school.

Yet another wtf from Stupidman 164-Lex Luthor issues a challenge to Stupidman to fight him on a Red Sun planet without his powers.  Now anyone with a brain would say "naw"-especially a challenge from someone who has tricked Stupidman repeatedly in the past, but not Stupidman!  He accepts the challenge!  The fact that someone so powerful is as easily manipulated as a third grader frightens me.

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 8.18.59 PM.png

Good thread Kav.  Bout time one of these got started up so all the oldies can share their knowledge and learn something new from the newbie youth.

Would have posted sooner, but..... I've...... been …… away 

:(