• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Let’s just make the task as difficult as possible without assistance from a planet’s many super-powered do-gooders.

Makes perfect sense. hm

If those dum*** sentinels didnt order Stupidman to leave Earth he wouldnt of came back and ripped em to shreds.

Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 6.04.54 PM.png

On 11/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, Jaylam said:

Here's one that's always stumped me. It seems to be implied the windows are closed by their coloring and hashing, especially since Sandman is doing what he is doing trying to get through one of the windows, yet somehow, Paste Pot Pete (Trapster) is handcuffing the Thing's hands which seem to be outside the other window while the rest of the Thing is behind the window. Is the window open or is it closed..……? What's going on here? 

837763245_ff36.jpg.62d3587015da63e4edb8ca5e8843b31f.jpg

Has anyone ever measured just how long Medusa's hair is?

Isn't the Thing super strong?  Like almost as strong as the Hulk?  He can lift a car above his head, but spray his hands with paste and it's all over.

BTW, imagine if some of Paste Pot Pete's paste got into Medusa's hair..... she would be SOOOOO pi$$$$ed.

Finally, can the Wizard fly?  Is that one of his powers?  Did he make a suit that could fly?  I can't remember and I don't want to go dig out the issue.

10 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

And why is he wearing a bib?  Anything he spills will float away.

Same reason Atlanteans cover their food with them food cover things I guess.  Side note they have view window for major surgery so Atlanteans on way to fish market can watch people get operated on I guess:

Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 7.23.58 PM.png

On 11/4/2019 at 4:53 PM, catman76 said:

adventure262_18_34651240044_o.thumb.jpg.90bdf49071ff6a51b24e615cd8dc5108.jpg

Such a tragedy that the Seal and the Walrus and the Turtle are all AIR BREATHERS, two of which are LAND MAMMALS who seem to be trapped here.  I know turtles can stay under water a long time but...... Aquaman meant well but their imminent deaths are on his head.

Edited by gadzukes

4 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Such a tragedy that the Seal and the Walrus and the Turtle are all AIR BREATHERS, two of which are LAND MAMMALS who seem to be trapped here.  I know turtles can stay under water a long time but...... Aquaman meant well but their imminent deaths are on his head.

Plus um sharks have to keep moving....or they DIE.

You'd think king of the sea would know all this-

5 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

That shark looks dead.  razor sharp teeth broke the thermometer and the Mercury poisoned it.

Sorry Charlie

Just now, Xenosmilus said:

It's a stromatolite ^^

Stromatolite0.jpg

Finally Aquaman all makes sense now.  Stupidman too.