• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,652 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, kav said:

Side question-since when can DD lift a 600 pound car engine?   Or stretch out a tire?  Also since when do tires even look like that?  Plus even if engine strikes truck, DD still gets run over n demolished-

Not even mentioning considering size of truck and perspective, engine, DD and truck are no way lined up for any kind of ballistic interaction wutsoever.

Actually the only question that comes to mind is... just WHO THE HELL is the writer of this book???!

3 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Actually the only question that comes to mind is... just WHO THE HELL is the writer of this book???!

Haha. I sense you say this in jest because you know the famous creator?  It gets better. Here is the previous panel. Apparently he doesn't have time/room to dodge the truck, but time enough to find an engine, place it on his belly and position himself with a tire he also had time to find and wrap around his body???

ddCapture.PNG.28fd996c45f8afa8d9d53a90a5ba0802.PNG

Edited by SuperZar

21 minutes ago, SuperZar said:

Haha. I sense you say this in jest because you know the famous creator?  It gets better. Here is the previous panel. Apparently he doesn't have time/room to dodge the truck, but time enough to find an engine, place it on his belly and position himself with a tire he also had time to find and wrap around his body???

YOU GOTTA BE :censored: ME!

28 minutes ago, kav said:

YOU GOTTA BE :censored: ME!

Stan's writing could be patchy at times.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Just now, Ken Aldred said:

Stan's writing could be patchy.

"No time to step off the curb!  Have to draft letter and send to FEMA and get this curb fixed before-"

57 minutes ago, SuperZar said:

Wutever you do do not post the third panel-not sure brain could handle-

Here's a mind-blower from Action 326-apparently the laws of physics mean NOTHING to the writers at DC:

Screenshot 2019-12-29 at 5.50.38 PM.png

"Not enuff room to dodge! (I see plenty of room)-Only one thing to do-I must find a car (in this confined space??) and remove the engine and a tire, and remove the tire from the rim, then-"

2 hours ago, kav said:

"Not enuff room to dodge! (I see plenty of room)-Only one thing to do-I must find a car (in this confined space??) and remove the engine and a tire, and remove the tire from the rim, then-"

Occam's razor doesn't apply to many solutions in comics, as can be seen in many panels of this thread.

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

Occam's razor doesn't apply to many solutions in comics, as can be seen in many panels of this thread.

Occam's razor dull AF, it seems.

The MOST ridiculous comic story of all time has to be Lois Lane #29-Lois goes around kissing a buncha heroes after she sees Krypto flying around with a burning stick in his mouth.

It all turns out it's "Plan L"-which Stupidman came up with-Plan "L" is IF Stupidman is ever downed by kryptonite outside his fortress by aliens who are watching all his friends, Lois is to alert various heroes to wipe they lips with RED K that temporarily makes Stupidman immune to kryptonite-she is then to kiss em all and wipe the lipstick on a hankie and Batman flies over the arctic and tosses hankie down to Stupidman with a batarang.  We're informed there's also a Plan "J" for Jimmy and a Plan "P" for Perry.

I'll let you ponder over what scenarios those 2 plans cover-

Image result for read comics online lois lane 29

In typical fashion kryponite never kills anyone-it just leaves em lyin there till help arrives.  One story had Stupidman 'dying' from kryptonite for over a week.  Hey dummy-kryptonite dont kill ya-whoever said it did?  How many times it left ya lying there, bruh??

17 hours ago, kav said:

The MOST ridiculous comic story of all time has to be Lois Lane #29-Lois goes around kissing a buncha heroes after she sees Krypto flying around with a burning stick in his mouth.

It all turns out it's "Plan L"-which Stupidman came up with-Plan "L" is IF Stupidman is ever downed by kryptonite outside his fortress by aliens who are watching all his friends, Lois is to alert various heroes to wipe they lips with RED K that temporarily makes Stupidman immune to kryptonite-she is then to kiss em all and wipe the lipstick on a hankie and Batman flies over the arctic and tosses hankie down to Stupidman with a batarang.  We're informed there's also a Plan "J" for Jimmy and a Plan "P" for Perry.

Brucie is about to shove the fish man outta his way to lock lips with Lois! 

17 hours ago, kav said:

Nice animation of the cover there. How did you do it?

If only they’d do covers like that rather than with the primitive lenticular technique.

The Dr Strange gif is quite hypnotic.

Edited by Ken Aldred