• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
13 13

2,652 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2020 at 11:13 AM, Hypersphere said:

By the way, remember that time Green Lantern Guy Gardner mooned Batman ?

IMG_9646.JPG

In blackest night!  Batman should've said, "Thanks Guy for showing me your other power ring!"  :wink: 

Edited by Coverless 9.8
Correction

17 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:
On 10/30/2019 at 1:39 PM, D84 said:

163724.jpg.803f21ff158c14abc30fd5db4f81ee70.jpg

Paging Drs Wertham and Freud-

Edited by kav

On 12/29/2019 at 11:52 PM, kav said:

The MOST ridiculous comic story of all time has to be Lois Lane #29-Lois goes around kissing a buncha heroes after she sees Krypto flying around with a burning stick in his mouth.

It all turns out it's "Plan L"-which Stupidman came up with-Plan "L" is IF Stupidman is ever downed by kryptonite outside his fortress by aliens who are watching all his friends, Lois is to alert various heroes to wipe they lips with RED K that temporarily makes Stupidman immune to kryptonite-she is then to kiss em all and wipe the lipstick on a hankie and Batman flies over the arctic and tosses hankie down to Stupidman with a batarang.  We're informed there's also a Plan "J" for Jimmy and a Plan "P" for Perry.

I'll let you ponder over what scenarios those 2 plans cover-

Image result for read comics online lois lane 29:wink:

On 12/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, Comics4All said:

Brucie is about to shove the fish man outta his way to lock lips with Lois! 

He appears to be enjoying himself fingering those gills!  

Edited by Coverless 9.8
Spelling

On 1/14/2020 at 7:48 PM, 1950's war comics said:

How about a ridiculous insert poster ...

The Big Wheel ! world dumbest concept for a villain ,,, i guess they were cashing in on the Big Wheel toy phenomenon  ,,,,,

Image result for big wheel spiderman cover

There was some objection to the character being introduced as many saw it as a bad joke, but they decided to give rim a shot!  After his debut fell flat I guess he retired!  That's how he rolled!  :wink:

Edited by Coverless 9.8
Correction

3 minutes ago, Coverless 9.8 said:
On 2/1/2020 at 11:12 AM, southern cross said:

171106490_Screenshot_20200120-1530382.thumb.png.699f8d66222842a0d7c6124e8eba5490.png

That's what I call targeted demographics!  I loved that airhead!  :wink:

My buddy ordered one of these and they sent him a pillow and said to get the doll pay $19.95 then when he did that they sent something else and said to get the real doll send $29.95.  He stopped at that point,

1 minute ago, kav said:

My buddy ordered one of these and they sent him a pillow and said to get the doll pay $19.95 then when he did that they sent something else and said to get the real doll send $29.95.  He stopped at that point,

I wonder who was more deflated, him or his girl?!  :wink: